the health bar is bug'd in each map plz help

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: AIZECK.8279

AIZECK.8279

I have make a new tank build for my warrior to have more health an armor to be more rock solid in the fractals to help the rest of the team. I end up the build an the warrior got total health 36,533 with no buffs with no runes that scale up the armor an no food, with food buffs an scale rune of momentum the warrior got 37,000 health an even more. The problem is that after some time of play an move to 80 level maps, i go to 80 level map like lions arch an the health bar get limited health to 33,545 i print screen an say (what the kitten)what is this then i go to silverwastes an the health is still 33,545 until the momentum rune starts to scale up an i go back to lions arch an the health is scale up to 33,876 even wen the rune is of stacks ARENANET FIX THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Did this bug escalates with what health i start my day an end my day it effects my game play wen i go to fractals questions. I have go to fractals to test the health bar there an one time say 33,545 an the other day what ever he likes fix this i have make tests an this is a mess plz help.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Probably the WvW buff. Depending on how your server is doing you will often see your health go up a bit or down a bit especially right after reset.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Power_of_the_Mists

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

AIZECK.8279

I use no buffs
I even print screen the health each time an is not the same

JustTrogdor.7892

The WvW buff is independent of what you do. You can’t control it. The link above will explain more.

The Burninator

AIZECK.8279

Well maybe but still this effects the total health of my champion cause i lose health that i need ?

AIZECK.8279

What this have to d with my health in the fractals fractals is in PvE ? This is not logic at all one day i make fractals with 37,000 health an the other with 33,000 what is this, this effects my build in the way i want it.

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

What this have to d with my health in the fractals fractals is in PvE ? This is not logic at all one day i make fractals with 37,000 health an the other with 33,000 what is this, this effects my build in the way i want it.

Yes. Fractals and raids are part of PvE, so power of the mists affects you there also. PvP is the only place it doesn’t apply.

Power of the mists is automatically applied to all players on a server and there’s no way you can control it or remove it. You don’t even need to participate in WvW for the buff to apply to you.

If players in WvW on your server aren’t doing too well, the buff will be decreased, and every single player on your server will have less health. If your server is doing well in WvW, everybody will have an increase in health.

You can hover your mouse over the WvW button in the top left corner of your screen to see what the buff is currently at.

There’s something charming about rangers.

AIZECK.8279

All i ask is wen i got a build with total 36,500 health that scales up with runes buffs an food buffs to 37,000 the other day wen i don’t have this stats an the game says another number did i lose that health in total an if i lose this health is effecting the gameplay i make in the fractals then y i make the build an give my player the health that will be limited in the first place ?

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

The Wvw effect is always a buff, never a debuff, you never lost any HP… you only gain it during the week and go back to normal when wvw resets. So your normal HP is actually closer to the lower number you quoted. Anything more than that is a result of the efforts of your server’s wvw players.

If you want a larger bonus, go to wvw just after reset and help out your server.

(edited by onevstheworld.2419)

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

What they are suggesting is that it looks as if you made a build with 33k health that scales up during the week, depending on your world’s WvW progress. Check your Power of the Mists buff to see if that’s the cause of your toon’s health differences.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

AIZECK.8279

This doesn’t got any logic at all if the WvW don’t get well i that stay in lions arch are losing the heath that i need in total to make my role this is not logic at all in other words the game says kitten you you want more health to your build an you put some but no we limited with no reason common anet what is this com to your logic.

JustTrogdor.7892

You are not losing any health based on you character’s build because of WvW. You will only gain more health based on your server’s WvW performance. Then after reset the buff goes back to zero until your server scores points again.

The Burninator

(edited by JustTrogdor.7892)

AIZECK.8279

So are you telling me that i got 36,500 health in real but the game show me fake math? wtb the math T_T

AIZECK.8279

Still this doesn’t make any sense an logic at all my build an health is personal choice making to play my roll if anet show me fake math is kittening me for no reason.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If you created your build when the WvW buff was high, it would have shown a higher number, rather than the true number.

At reset, your build shows the true number, and as the week progresses, your build shows higher numbers.

Track your total health over a couple of weeks, and then come back and post the numbers for each day.

Good luck.

AIZECK.8279

If players in WvW on your server aren’t doing too well, the buff will be decreased, and every single player on your server will have less health. If your server is doing well in WvW, everybody will have an increase in health. This have 0 logic behind it whats the point to add more health, wen i need it an the game say to me that is not there or gives me fake math that can’t help me to calculate an see my personal progress in the fights without the real number i can see the large picture of the build i am completely blind.

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

4k health is not that big of a difference

Not sure if trolling orrrrrr

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The WvW buff is never decreased, it is just not increased as much when the Server isn’t doing well.

Health starts at a base amount at reset, and then increases as the Server earns the bonuses.

Again, you can read all about how it works in the Wiki. (Link above.)

AIZECK.8279

I am not trolling i can’t see the reason that this thing exist like that this doesn’t help me at all.

AIZECK.8279

I am not even sure what his real number of health it is after all this the game does’t show me an this is kitten in all the glory 0 logic i want to see my health as it might be there is no reason for the fake math there is not reason the health that my be effect from wvw this is not logic the making of the build is personal choice an i must see my reall stats for the love of god.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Then, check your build health exactly at reset. No problem. =)

Posted by: Fatalyz.7168

Fatalyz.7168

Perhaps you could tell us what kind of help you are looking for. Currently, you tried to say that it was a bug, you have been informed that it isn’t a bug. You have been provided a link explaining what happens and how. If that is insufficient for you, perhaps you could state what would be.

AIZECK.8279

The momentum rune change the health bar numbers an still after i jump to another 80 level map the run effect is on but the number an the health is the same wtf.

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

*backs gracefully out of the thread

AIZECK.8279

This gives me so much headache pain.

AIZECK.8279

Well Arenanet give as fake math back in the glory days wen the delusional elitists were thinking that they make dps using the ice bow i am not surprise if Arenanet show fake math to the health bar can someone explain to me the logic y the hell as a player i cant see my champions health as it is an as i want it to be an y the hell the wvw must interfere with it.

JustTrogdor.7892

You can try guesting to another server to see if it shows your unaffected stats. According to the wiki article I linked the WvW buff does affect a player guesting.

The Burninator

Fatalyz.7168

Well Arenanet give as fake math back in the glory days wen the delusional elitists were thinking that they make dps using the ice bow i am not surprise if Arenanet show fake math to the health bar can someone explain to me the logic y the hell as a player i cant see my champions health as it is an as i want it to be an y the hell the wvw must interfere with it.

Because the original end game idea was wvw and spvp, and that by participating in wvw, you would earn pve bonus’ for your home server. Also, if you read the wiki article linked previously, you would see that there is no “fake math”, but rather actual math, as the bonus’ applied are percentage based.

(edited by Fatalyz.7168)

AIZECK.8279

I have try to guesting another server the health bar is the same the math are the same he even got the stucks from the momentum rune still in the same fashion as it was.

AIZECK.8279

The stucks are there increasing the health as was my last attempt to change map an see the real health valyou 33876 is not his real health.

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

OK, I think we’ve confused you… just forget about everything and start again:

Without any other buffs, my character currently has 19,404 HP in the main UI (red orb at the bottom).
If I look in my hero panel, it says 19,212 HP (in green font)
If I go to a raid instance, it will change to 19,212 in the main UI.

19,212 is my character’s real HP. The higher number is influenced by the WvW bonus. Tomorrow, the HP in my main UI will be higher, and it will keep on increasing until next weekend. Then suddenly, it will drop to 19,212 and the process starts again.

So, to find your real HP, look at your hero panel NOT the main UI.

You can re-confirm it by

• Going into a raid instance (Spirit Vale, Salvation Pass, or Stronghold, but not the Aerodrome). AFAIK all other PvE instances, including fractals will have the WvW bonus applied.
  • Putting your exact build into a online build editor http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/

Posted by: drunkenpilot.9837

drunkenpilot.9837

Do us a favor, and post screenshots of your build (Hero panel, Equipment tab so we can see full stat breakdowns) with you standing in LA. Before taking the screenshot, hover your mouse over your WvW icon in the top left so we can do the math for you to show you that there is no shadiness going on here.

Beyond that, I’m not really sure how else this can be explained to you. Lots of folks are trying, but I don’t think you’re quite understanding it…

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

OK, I think we’ve confused you… just forget about everything and start again:

Without any other buffs, my character currently has 19,404 HP in the main UI (red orb at the bottom).
If I look in my hero panel, it says 19,212 HP (in green font)
If I go to a raid instance, it will change to 19,212 in the main UI.

19,212 is my character’s real HP. The higher number is influenced by the WvW bonus. Tomorrow, the HP in my main UI will be higher, and it will keep on increasing until next weekend. Then suddenly, it will drop to 19,212 and the process starts again.

So, to find your real HP, look at your hero panel NOT the main UI.

You can re-confirm it by

• Going into a raid instance (Spirit Vale, Salvation Pass, or Stronghold, but not the Aerodrome). AFAIK all other PvE instances, including fractals will have the WvW bonus applied.
  • Putting your exact build into a online build editor http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/

This. To make it even simpler, the lowest number you see while at full health is your real health. If you base your expectations on that number, then anything above that is just a bonus.

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

Ppl said it:

1. You likely have ~33k health without buffs
  2. WVW buffs will add a % of health, healing, precision boon duration and more
  3. WVW reset is on fridays in the evening so in the weekends your health will be the lowest continously rising till friday till the point of reset
  4. Arenanets calculations are perfect, they know what they’ve made.

And on good weeks servers health buffs can be over +25%… So that’s a big chunk of health.

Lastly you shouldn’t get hit anyways in PvE if you can help it (maybe in 100 CM and some ranged attacks on t4’s and raids…) but this shouldbn’t make so much difference in the 1st plage…
My ele has 11945 health base.. and on good weeks I reach 13k+ health on thursdays.
Doesn’t momentum give toughness? why should it affect vitality then?

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Doesn’t momentum give toughness? why should it affect vitality then?

Probably a 1% increase via a combo of the Great Fortitude Trait from Strength (10% of Power to Vitality) and the Armored Attack Trait from Defense (10% of Toughness to Power).

AIZECK.8279

Last night the my champion got 33876 health this day right now he got 34,208 health as a player i need to know the his real health with no rune scale up with no food with no buffs is my right cause is my personal choice but the wvw kitten doesn’t help me as to calculate things an make speculation i am still lost.

Fatalyz.7168

Last night the my champion got 33876 health this day right now he got 34,208 health as a player i need to know the his real health with no rune scale up with no food with no buffs is my right cause is my personal choice but the wvw kitten doesn’t help me as to calculate things an make speculation i am still lost.

You were told how to do it already. Go into a raid instance, that is the only place that wvw buffs will not apply in pve.

AIZECK.8279

This day i have done fractals with 34826 health an the other days i have make fractals with 37222 health this looks logic to you.

Posted by: Skittish.4539

Skittish.4539

This day i have done fractals with 34826 health an the other days i have make fractals with 37222 health this looks logic to you.

It looks very logic if you accept the fact your exact stats aren’t completely your personal choice. The game has its rules, live by them or die and stuff.

Fatalyz.7168

Yep, this is how this game works.

Do you just ignore all of the advice in this thread because it isn’t what you want it to be?

AIZECK.8279

Is not what i want it to be is what is logic to be.

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

Try actually reading the answers people have given you.

And read this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Health

Then read about wvw bonus: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Power_of_the_Mists

Then stop trolling.

Your health (and other things) are affected by wvw. Deal with it.

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

AIZECK.8279

The game got rules so as a player i cant see the real health of my player sounds logic man.

AIZECK.8279

I am not trolling as i say the last day i make fractals with 3722 health an this day with 34826 did i miss this health is this the total health of my champion i don’t know people say i don’t lose the total health( what is the total health) wen i can see the real math everything is wispers in the dark is this effect thge game play i don’t know as long i cant see the his reall solid build health i can’t say or believe anything.

Skittish.4539

I am not trolling as i say the last day i make fractals with 3722 health an this day with 34826 did i miss this health is this the total health of my champion i don’t know people say i don’t lose the total health( what is the total health) wen i can see the real math everything is wispers in the dark is this effect thge game play i don’t know as long i cant see the his reall solid build health i can’t say or believe anything.

Both numbers are equally real.

AIZECK.8279

I can’t tell wen i don’t see the champions real number of health an most of all this must be there this day i play fractals an i have see 3 different value numbers whats the logic to give me up an down numbers an not the real one this is stupid.

Skittish.4539

I can’t tell wen i don’t see the champions real number of health an most of all this must be there this day i play fractals an i have see 3 different value numbers whats the logic to give me up an down numbers an not the real one this is stupid.

Just because they aren’t permanent numbers , that doesn’t make them fake numbers. They’re still real.

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

I accidentally the whole thread.

Posted by: Sinope.5630

Sinope.5630

I know, I should not put my fingers on this thread, but maybe this will make clear how Power of the Mist will affect your health. I think that your real health is something like 33213 HP or more accurate 33212,5. Those decimals are not shown, but they are on calculations. What I noticed at 1% Anet use 33213 HP and 2-10% calculations they use more accurate version of HP what is 33212,5 HP. So look this calculations and compare does these HP numbers look familiar to you.

Normal HP between 33212,5 – 33213. PoM = Power of Mist.

PoM. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .HP
1%. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .33545
2%. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .33876
3%. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .34208
4%. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .34541
5%. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .34873
6%. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .35205
7%. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .35537
8%. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .35869
9%. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .36201
10%. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .36533

If you add all those food and other buffs what you get, I think your HP will raise at 10% of Power of Mist to over 37 000 HP.

So it seems that when you have build your warrior then your server have had 10% of Power of Mist.

Sorry about all typos and if I have made some calculation errors. English is not my mother language and I am bad at calculations too.

Posted by: Vova.2640

Vova.2640

This thread.
10/10.

Look at how effective someone is in a full Soldiers set.
Look at how effective someone is in a full Dire set.
Nice balance.