TP Bugs: Buy Orders Over 200 are Hidden...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rogue.7856

Rogue.7856

Wanted to list out a couple bugs/annoyances with the new trading post. I hope a dev will see this and confirm these issues are being worked on.

1. Current Transactions Buying - If you have over 200 buy orders, you will only be able to view the most recent 200 orders. Anything older than the most recent 200 orders are hidden and impossible to cancel unless you cancel the orders in front of it. Even if you search by name item #201+ it comes up as “Sorry, no items match this filter.”

Example: If you have 400 orders, to view/cancel order 201-400, you must first cancel all of your most recent 200 orders.

This is a pretty big deal. On the old trading post I could order 1000+ items at a time, and always be able to view and cancel each and every item.
Image: http://s29.postimg.org/7u309n6mf/200_tp.png

2. Buy Order Cancellation - Once clicking the ‘Confirm’ button when canceling a buy order, the scroll bar goes back to the top of the search (default). This can be frustrating when trying to cancel multiple items towards the middle of your buy order list, and having to scroll back to where you left off each cancellation. Again this wasn’t an issue with the old trading post. Also when you click multiple different ‘Cancel’ buttons without confirming them, once you confirm one it turns all other ‘Confirm’ buttons back to ‘Cancel’.
Image: http://s14.postimg.org/nsrh8mhe9/default.png

3. Delivery Box - ‘Take All’ Button Freezing when taking 100 items. Very annoying, but reopening the trading post each 100 items fixes it. This was also not an issue with the old trading post. You used to be able to click the ‘Take All’ button until your inventory was full.

While the functionality of the new trading post is one of the only things I like about the feature patch, I do hope that these issues are fixed, and not ignored for 2 years like the old trading post.

GG Alts 09/09/14

Sept 09 patch, killed me and my wife’s alt experience…

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Rogue.7856

Rogue.7856

This is more of a bug list

GG Alts 09/09/14

Sept 09 patch, killed me and my wife’s alt experience…

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

This is more of a bug list

Then post it in the bugs forum.

The topic i linked had a dev response and they are monitoring it for feedback.
If you think your bug list will be noticed by the devs that are responsible for the tp when you post it here, good luck with that.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Moderator.8539

Moderator.8539

Wanze is correct, please post this feedback in the linked thread:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/PROs-and-CONs-New-Trading-Post/first

Thanks!