[TP] How much listings/transactions you have?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

With the newly released account API keys, you are now able to pull your trading post history and current listings without being in game. That also gives you the opportunity to calculate easily how much listings/transactions you have overall/over a period of time because it lists 50/100/200 entries per page, depending on how you set the filter.

One site that will do that for you is:

http://www.gw2shinies.com/account/index.php (others might be available)

You simply have to create a free account on that website and give it permission to pull your account trading post API by creating a key on the gw2 website and using it for your login.
https://account.guildwars2.com/account/api-keys

Ever since the rework of the in game trading post UI, it was very hard to count your current listings and transactions because they werent grouped on pages anymore but instead you just loaded more on the same window.

As a big trader, i was quite interested in how much listings and transactions I actually have now. While you can track all your listings and buy orders without time limit, your past buy and sell transactions are only tracked for a period of 90 days.

Currently I have 2500 listings on the tp, the oldest one from dec 2013 ( i played since head start).

In the last 90 days, I had 42k buy transactions and 9k sell transactions completed.

Just wondering what numbers other players come up with.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

(edited by Wanze.8410)

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

How did you get your total listings over the last 90 days? I have selected historical with 200 listings per page. By page 150 I’m still only back to the 18th. Any way that just shows a full tally all items, total gold spent, total gold received, etc?

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

i am playing guild wars 2, not trade wars 2000

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I selected historical with 200/page and only showed 9 pages. It can’t be all because the oldest one is a Large Skull for 32 silver, not the low level stuff I would have been selling

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Enko.6123

For buy transactions, I have 2443 pages at 200 entries per page starting May 9, 2015 at 10:15am. So 488600 buy transactions completed.

For sell transactions, 65 pages at 200 entries per page starting Feb 18, 2015 at 3:38pm. Only 13000 sell transactions listed.

Would love it if we could get a full transaction record downloadable as a CSV file or something.

(edited by Enko.6123)

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I selected historical with 200/page and only showed 9 pages. It can’t be all because the oldest one is a Large Skull for 32 silver, not the low level stuff I would have been selling

It only tracks the last 90 days apparently.

I guess so. OP was talking about “how much listings/transactions do you have” and listings back to 2013. I thought it was information from this site.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I have had in the last 90 days (Sunday, February 22, 2015 to Saturday, May 23, 2015):

Sell: 9,638 completed
Buy: 153,629 completed

Though the last 40 or so days I have backed almost completely off of the TP due to waning interest and lack of things that appeal to me to spend my accrued coin on.

Enko, not sure if this is something you are asking, but you can manually edit the URL where the view=150 is designated and edit that to skip ahead to a much farther page instead of going in groups of 10. Can skip right to 700 and if there are no results, back it up a bit until you find your last page.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Wanze.8410

It only tracks the last 90 days apparently.

I guess so. OP was talking about “how much listings/transactions do you have” and listings back to 2013. I thought it was information from this site.

listings have no time limit, so it shows all listings i made on the tp that havent sold, even from 2013.
just completed transactions (sold/bought) are limited to the last 90 days.

Wanze.8410

For buy transactions, I have 2443 pages at 200 entries per page starting May 9, 2015 at 10:15am. So 488600 buy transactions completed.

For sell transactions, 65 pages at 200 entries per page starting Feb 18, 2015 at 3:38pm. Only 13000 sell transactions listed.

Would love it if we could get a full transaction record downloadable as a CSV file or something.

Yeah, i hope that they add some more filter options for the trading history on that site, or implement an easy way to get the data into a spreadsheet.

Would love to calculate how much the value of my sold/bought items were during the last 90 days.

Tax reports!

Enko.6123

I have had in the last 90 days (Sunday, February 22, 2015 to Saturday, May 23, 2015):

Though the last 40 or so days I have backed almost completely off of the TP due to waning interest and lack of things that appeal to me to spend my accrued coin on.

Enko, not sure if this is something you are asking, but you can manually edit the URL where the view=150 is designated and edit that to skip ahead to a much farther page instead of going in groups of 10. Can skip right to 700 and if there are no results, back it up a bit until you find your last page.

That’s what I did to get my 2443 pages that I listed above.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Ah, I see now. Ignore that. I had initially written that out while I was browsing and adding my listings and included it in my thread reply instead of separate with a quote of your topmost comment. Apparently you had left an updated post between your top-most post that my comment was in reference to and when I finally posted my comment. Should have separated my comment from my thread reply.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Wanze.8410

I guess you either craft alot rare inscriptions/weapons or you are the one who bought all the black lion chests

Wanze.8410

Yeah, i hope that they add some more filter options for the trading history on that site, or implement an easy way to get the data into a spreadsheet.

Would love to calculate how much the value of my sold/bought items were during the last 90 days.

Tax reports!

Tax reports are in, thanks to https://www.gw2bltc.com

Here is my report from one of my accounts for the last 90 days, i paid a Legendary worth of taxes and another Legendary worth of fees for my current listings:

Attachments: