TP needs to allow more items to be sold

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Icethorn.6570

Icethorn.6570

This game constantly fills up bags and as a result I constantly have to put items on the TP to empty my bags. I wouldn’t have a problem with that except that after selling a small amount of items I get an error message telling me I have too many items being sold and I cannot sell any more at this time.

I do understand you are trying to prevent gold farmers from rapidly changing an extraordinary number of items on the TP through bots. However the threshold for the max number of items allowed within a given time period is way too low. I should be able to vendor at least 3 bags worth of loot at any given time. Thus the threshold of items should be set to a minimum 60 (3×20) within a 5 minute period (or whatever the default period is)

We would all benefit from being able to properly sell our items on the TP without having long delays or the annoying error message.

After a given meta event such as the invasion of Tarir in Auric Basin, using the TP is necessary to reorganize one’s inventory. It’s a shame to have to wait to sell items, and hurts the experience of the game.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Actually, the reasons that this happen are due to technical limitations. A recent patch alleviated some of the errors for some people. It didn’t affect the majority of players, who never (or almost never) experience the bug at all.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

They have been testing changes to the limit.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Limit-Testing-on-the-Black-Lion-Trading-Post/

No response yet that I know of as to how that is working out.

The Burninator

Posted by: Basandra Skye.4031

Basandra Skye.4031

Salvage more. You’ll get better mileage out of your inventory especially since the context menu addition to salvage kits.