TP removed from Aerodrome

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

Why? Now we need to go to LA to get some food, utility or whatever. The loading time in LA is minimum 30 seconds. It’s just a waste of time.

Posted by: JaddynnStarr.5201

JaddynnStarr.5201

aaaaaaand now you just stumbled upon their true intentions…. waste as much time as possible, so that you stay in game longer and have to come back more often, and buy more gems to speed the process up! DING DING DING!!!!!!

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

aaaaaaand now you just stumbled upon their true intentions…. waste as much time as possible, so that you stay in game longer and have to come back more often, and buy more gems to speed the process up! DING DING DING!!!!!!

I will never spend cash on TP summon. Maybe for increased bag space or some cool skin, but that’s it. I will waste 1 minute everytime I go to LA.

JaddynnStarr.5201

I will never spend cash on TP summon. Maybe for increased bag space or some cool skin, but that’s it. I will waste 1 minute everytime I go to LA.

yeaaaaaa but, you do understand that the micro transactions are a part of almost every game now, and it is the primary driving force for these games to get revenue… just because YOU don’t, doesn’t mean OTHERS wont. I’m just stating that you are discovering this system that you didn’t seem to recognize before is all.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Perhaps, it is a bug. The Greeter still directs you to the TP agent.

I’d guess not everything has some nefarious ulterior motive. I suppose we will see.

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Probably a bug. Don’t worry he’ll be back

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

yeaaaaaa but, you do understand that the micro transactions are a part of almost every game now, and it is the primary driving force for these games to get revenue… just because YOU don’t, doesn’t mean OTHERS wont. I’m just stating that you are discovering this system that you didn’t seem to recognize before is all.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/55ub8e/bug_no_more_tradingpost_npc_in_the_aerodrome/

Ya’ll are some sardonic kittens.

JaddynnStarr.5201

Still doesn’t make my point any less valid. It may be a bug, anet may fix it, but there are tons of other instances where we see vendors omitted from areas they would be most conveniently used in… guild halls… for a big example. no craft stations other than scribe, no BLTC vendor in there either… And don’t tell me you don’t see why bank express/trading express/ BL express are gem store purchase items, and not sold any other way…

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

Still doesn’t make my point any less valid. It may be a bug, anet may fix it, but there are tons of other instances where we see vendors omitted from areas they would be most conveniently used in… guild halls… for a big example. no craft stations other than scribe, no BLTC vendor in there either… And don’t tell me you don’t see why bank express/trading express/ BL express are gem store purchase items, and not sold any other way…

k.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

And yet all those express items just about fall from the sky in-game. Not sold, but just given away. I’m sure I’m not the only one with stacks of them, and have never purchased a single one.

The Devs expressly stated why there were no crafting stations in Guild Halls. I can’t think a 30-second trip to map of choice, either City or Open World would be that inconvenient.

Still, if one feels the Devs are maliciously causing bugs or inconveniencing players to an unacceptable degree, instead of accidents, or changes for the health of the game, one could always play Guild Wars or some other game that has different degrees of convenience.

Good luck.