TY for increased festive drops/lower costs!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

I’m a vet player, been there since the start and shoot! I’m enjoying this Halloween! The atmosphere is surprisingly awesome in LA, Mad King looks great as usual and is as funny as hell.

I especially appreciate the increased festive drops this year and the lower costs for minis etc. I never got the chance to get those last year and have been working diligently toward getting just Mad Prince, thinking at the rate i was going, it will take me at least 5 years lol. But now it’s possible to not only get Mad Prince but some of the other goodies as well.

So HUGE thank you from me Anet, really appreciate it. I know I’m only one little voice drowning in a sea of complaints, but I hope the message gets through.

Sure, we could have had more things added, as always and some things like gem buying could have included more options etc, but I’m leaving that for devs to fix and just enjoy the festivities laid out for us.

So happy Halloween all and don’t take things too seriously. After all it’s just a game and a festival to boot, not the end of the world. Go out and have some fun!.

Posted by: kult.3465

kult.3465

Yup feel the same.

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Me, too. I feel like I was given a chance to make The Crossing and Arachnophobia, two of the skins I care about very much. Every time I open the ToT bags, they are full of treat. The child inside me is very much happy and grateful.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Posted by: particlepinata.9865

particlepinata.9865

Enjoying the Halloween event. Mad King Says, the Labyrinth, the instance. Didnt really get the chance to get into the event last year. And of course the increased rewards are very welcome :-) Herding candy corns for the Hexed outfit :-)

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I hate the lower costs. Makes me feel ripped off by paying the full prices last year. A lot of wasted resources I could have spent better otherwise.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

Haven’t really noticed much of an increase in drops. But I love Halloween and Wintersday. Once wintersday is over I pretty much am hanging for halloween to be back for the rest of the year :p