Taimi being taken to... SAB?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

I was jut brainstorming on (pretty silly) story situation when this came to mind.

Taimi pretty much walks wherever she wants and says (I think she did?) that her superiors lets her. However, in the recent patch reveal video we see Taimi being looked down on by other Asuras close to Omadd’s machine.

Could this mean that these Asuras are taking Taimi back to Rata Sum, forcing her into the Super Adventure Box to ’’teach’’ her how to survive in the world and such, like Super Adventure Box was meant for in the beginning for progenys (Asura children.)

While Taimi being taken care of inside the Super Adventure Box, the other Asuras are investigating Omadd’s machine.

However, the story of Super Adventure Box ended with a cliffhanger, and maybe Taimi could be able to find a clue inside that continues that story? Which could lead to something or somewhere pretty interesting?

Posted by: Vexander.9850

Vexander.9850

The Super Adventure Box would get taken over by Inquest and we’d have to play through the levels to save her alongside a Frantic Braham.

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

16-bit Braham…..Kablam

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

16-bit Braham…..Kablam

His weapon in SAB?

A Leg of Ham!

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Oh my giddy aunt… a scene with Taimi in the SAB where she can run and jump unaided would probably bring me to tears.

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Is rather not hear Brahams whining along the way.

… I still want tengu.