Tell me everything!

Tell me everything!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bear.3689

Bear.3689

Q:

What’s up GW2, old timer reporting in.

So I’ve been away from GW2 ever since the release of the wardrobe system and no I’m not here to casually talk kitten about the game by saying “and it was going downhill and everything sucked so I quit” I don’t play games I don’t like. My friends stopped playing which led me to. So what I want to know is what can I expect from GW2 assuming I know everything up until when the wardrobe system was released? What’s new? What’s hot? Let me know!

Tell me everything!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can click the link above, ‘Releases’, and get up-to-date!

Welcome return.

Tell me everything!

Posted by: Brimstar.9036

Brimstar.9036

Like he, said, the amount of content/changes are too many to list. Check the release page to check on in past things. From my personal opinion, the game is strong and better then ever.

Tell me everything!

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

The core game is mostly the same. The living story season 2 started, there’s two new zones, PvP rewards have been completely reworked (and are much better now), the daily system has completely changed, but honestly, there’s so much that has changed, even on a fundamental level, you’re just going to have to jump in and see.

Leveling and living story are more rewarding but not everyone loves the changes to the leveling system. The trait system means you have to work harder to get traits or buy them with in game coin and skill points.

Over all, I’m really enjoying the game, and I’ve been here since head start.