Teq & TT

Teq & TT

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ronnie.2164

Ronnie.2164

Finally the time for complete these achievements has came, but my server is dead and nobody does it. I tried to guest some servers but they are failing every time. Heard that blackgate is doing it but every time I want to guest there, it’s full. Any other servers that are doing these?

Teq & TT

Posted by: vikkival.2459

vikkival.2459

I’m on Seas of Sorrow and recently started doing Tequatl. We haven’t failed on any of the ones I participated in. Try there?

Teq & TT

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

Are you getting to the map really late? Since the Megasevers came, I’ve never been to a failed Teq, unless I got to the map at the last minute.

Teq & TT

Posted by: Ronnie.2164

Ronnie.2164

Im mostly playing beetwen afternoon-evening. Ok, thanks for advice, I will try and let You know.

Teq & TT

Posted by: Alaia Skyhawk.5064

Alaia Skyhawk.5064

If you’re looking to do Tequatl and TT, gw2community.com do 3 kills per day on both of them. We go straight to TT channel once Teq dies, and the gathering times on teamspeak for Teq are 13:10 CEST/12:10 BST, 17:35 CEST/16:35 BST, and 20:35 CEST/19:35BST.

The teamspeak address is

ts.gw2community.com

There’s no password, and the runs are open to all. All the commanders ask is that you listen to and follow instructions. Trust us, we know what we’re doing lol. 864 TT kills and counting (90.38% success-rate) since we started recording our stats last September. We do full dryruns on the map before TT starts, so newcomers can learn what to expect and what to do to get the kill.

I’ll be commanding at the late runs tomorrow (Friday 19th)

*Note, we’re on the European servers