Tequatl And Servers That Can Manage

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aeon.4127

Aeon.4127

So im trying to figure out which servers are not just capable of doing Tequatl, but which servers bring him down on a regular basis.
The time of when it’s done:
The time zone:
The average numbers:
And the average success rate:

This is simply to promote tequatl boss events to be more encouraging for people to pariticpate in.

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

I know BlackGate does on a regular basis at reset, I have been there on a number of those ocassions and Teq has been beat 98% of those times.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

I’m on TC, and I have seen it done twice in the last couple months. If we do it more often, I don’t know about it.

Aeon.4127

Awesome, So Blackgate seems to be the best choice? cant say im super surprised. but any others out there?

Posted by: justbones.9628

justbones.9628

Far Shiverpeaks on EU, does it every day, 2 times a day on weekends. Normally around 7 CET. We have a guild, and we join on TS

We’ve been doing this since September

Posted by: Zypher.7609

Zypher.7609

[EG] on SoR brings it down every night. There are many on the server that tag along for the kill.

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

Riverside kills him several times per day, from 2 pm – 10 pm its always a safe kill.
(He appears 12:02, 14:02, 16:02 and so on)
Timezone: UTC +1

Aeon.4127

cool, cool good input wish there was more in NA, but nice to no more servers are still doing this.

Posted by: Cush.4063

Cush.4063

[AARM] does it every Sunday at reset on TC and then the Wurm after although I’m not 100% sure on the times now that Anet changed the spawn time.

Posted by: Laurelinde.4395

Laurelinde.4395

Gunnar’s Hold runs Teq on Monday evenings and is pretty consistent with kills as far as I am aware. I’ve only been a couple times so can’t confirm hard numbers.

Laurelinde & Cookie/Beorna Bearheart
[TWG] – Gunnar’s Hold
Always remember Wheaton’s Law

Posted by: Snowball.3497

Snowball.3497

Desolation does him all the time. No organisation needed, people show up and do what they are supposed to.

The time of when it’s done: 12:00 AM – 02:00 AM (8 times per day)
The time zone: GMT
The average numbers: 120 people
And the average success rate: 99%

Also, see http://gw2dragons.com/dragons/leaderboard for stats.

Particlar – Desolation – [Hs]
World First Wurm KillRaid Sells on Twitch
Origin of Diboof

(edited by Snowball.3497)

Posted by: RebelsDawn.6803

RebelsDawn.6803

SBI usually has 1-2 good runs right after reset each day. Though I haven’t attempted the last two weeks due to work so it may have changed.

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

So about four servers are able to do Tequatl on a regular basis? And ANet still hasn’t addressed this? Am I the only one who thinks this is warped? One of our few fun world bosses is all but forgotten to the majority of the community.

Only recently I said “I miss Tequatl… I’m gonna go guest to another server and fight her again!” But I never got the opportunity. After about 50 minutes of waiting around doing nothing in Sparkfly Fen, I was disconnected and (of course) never got back in.

What little spark of interest I had is gone again for who knows how much longer. They made the encounter more fun, and in the process made it more frustrating. It just isn’t worth the hassle of guesting and waiting around anymore, and I mourn the loss of what I first thought was some of the most promising content yet.

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

Posted by: Laurelinde.4395

Laurelinde.4395

Anet intends the Tequatl and Wurm fights to be elite content for very dedicated, experienced players to complete using their own initiative, organisation and communication. I think your best bet is to guest to a server which completes it early and get in touch with the coordinators, and/or to join a dedicated Teq/Wurm guild to help you get in the right server or overflow, find a group and so on. Good luck!

Laurelinde & Cookie/Beorna Bearheart
[TWG] – Gunnar’s Hold
Always remember Wheaton’s Law

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Aurora Glade does it every Saturday. Our event times are on our server website:

http://www.auroragla.de

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Posted by: skorpia.2041

skorpia.2041

Baruch bay every day at 11:00 – 15:00- 17:00- 19:00 – 23:00 – 01:00 allways kill.
Ts needed and probably to change to another server if so much afks.

Posted by: Naetell.3815

Naetell.3815

DV leads Tequatl on non-patch tuesdays, Bloodtide Wurm on wednesday, and Tequatl and Wurm back to back on Saturday on the Gandara server.

Posted by: Lovelocke.9286

Lovelocke.9286

I can vouch for Desolation doing him on a regular basis. I normally jump on the 18:00 and 20:00 times. The only time I’ve seen it fail is in overflow.

And I agree, Tequatl is awesome. For somebody who is new to the game, it’s a good way to make some gold without it feeling repetitive.

Avid gamer & writer
See my blog: www.CriticallySimple.co.uk
Twitter: @tom_booker