Tequatl!

Tequatl!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Immensus.9732

Immensus.9732

Is there any server still doing tequatl? unfortunately i joined the game 2 weeks before this update therefore my lvl wasnt high enough to attend it! and i cant find anyone to do it…

Mesmers Shall Rule Tyria!

Tequatl!

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

http://gw2dragons.com/dragons/leaderboard
Sort by number of times killed. Watch it for few days, and you will see where it goes up a lot, and where it doesn’t. Guest to the right server (just remember, guesting works only within a zone, so check first if it’s an NA or EU server).
One or two top servers within each zone should still be killing it, although even there it starts to slow down.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Tequatl!

Immensus.9732

ook thx a lot!

Tequatl!

Posted by: Allanon.9072

Allanon.9072

Try on Dragonbrand before the daily reset with one hour and after:)

Tequatl!

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

TC usually does Teq. once a day immediately after server reset. Times outside of that are rarely done

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Tequatl!

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

You might want to check out the Tequatl Terror Squad family of guilds, they are nine guilds strong now, over 4000+ players killing Tequatl every day. They only require you to rep during a raid, I can highly recommend

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/TTS-Tequatl-Terror-Squad-STILL-KILLING-TEQ/first

Tequatl!

Posted by: Sandpit.3467

Sandpit.3467

Any EU alternative to TTS?

Tequatl!

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

No idea. I know there was a [Teq] guild at one time, but they seem to be more active in WvW than in PvE now. And most of people from this guild i’ve seen seemed to have enough of Teq by the time the event ended. Perhaps they got replaced by new ones, but (besides Desolation) number of kills on eu side keeps dropping and dropping.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Tequatl!

Posted by: Henri Blanche.8276

Henri Blanche.8276

Do a search on Tequatl Killer Squad [TKS]. I’ve seen it mentioned every now and then although I admittedly don’t know much about it.

And yes, I finally helped down Tequatl thanks to TTS.

Tequatl!

Posted by: Lebensbaum.9216

Lebensbaum.9216

Desolation, brah. It’s certainly not desolate. We killed Tequatl both times I attended the event today. We must have been hundreds of players. I got a craptonne of loot and cheevs after the first kill.

(edited by Lebensbaum.9216)

Tequatl!

Immensus.9732

Thx guys, i join TTS and i also found the http://gw2dragons.com/dragons/leaderboard website very very helpfull