Terminally Ill, Saying "Thank You" to GW2

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ColinJohanson.2394

ColinJohanson.2394

Game Director

Best wishes Palu, thanks so much for being part of our community and sharing your situation with all of us, we’re all behind you.

Posted by: Fox Soul.4809

Fox Soul.4809

God Bless You Palu. I never met you but all i can say is Enjoy Your time Mate! Have always a smile.
i would like to suggest a “reunion” in magumma in lions arch This monday… Only for show our respect for you.
Good Luck Palu!

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

May the long time sun shine on you, all love surround you, and the clear light within you guide your way on.

(edited by IndigoSundown.5419)

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

My very best wishes, and thanks for being a part of the great community that is GW2. I hope what time is left to you still lasts a heck of a long time. And I hope you stay in touch with us all.

I’m mostly a PVE player, but drop me a line some time, because I’m always in for a friendly chat.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

Posted by: Frozen Compass.4695

Frozen Compass.4695

Whether or not we’ve met you in-game, our thoughts are with you, buddy. Best wishes and don’t lose hope.

Posted by: Dezarys.1372

Dezarys.1372

Respawning in 3…..2…..1…..

Just kidding.

Best wishes to you buddy! May the force be with you..

Guild Leader of Oakvale [Vale]
http://oakvale.enjin.com

Posted by: Diaspro.8529

Diaspro.8529

Don’t lose hope

Rig: Intel Core i5-2400 -8GB RAM -Nvidia GTX570
EU Servers

Posted by: CryxTryx.9208

CryxTryx.9208

Now that you’ve posted this, you’re going to get better. Looking forward to that post.

Cheers.

Posted by: gandarr.2160

gandarr.2160

i hope to u to always experience a happy moments in ur life cuz u seem to be a good person that thanks strangers and being grateful all our hearts with u and dont lose hope

Posted by: Palu.3405

Palu.3405

Thank you all so much for your support. I can’t adequately articulate how much your kind words, thoughts, and prayers have uplifted me. In fact, I’ve started a Word document to copy down all your posts so I can print them out and post them as little motivational messages to myself.

I also want to thank the GW2 staff. This thread was deleted in error a couple days ago, but they very quickly, professionally, and graciously restored the thread and I must say that I appreciate the very human response I got from them. Just another reason why I love this game and this community so much. <3

Posted by: DeathMetal.8264

DeathMetal.8264

Fellow Maguman and leader/co-founder of Aeon of Wonder[AoW]. While I don’t recall your name, we probably have bumped into each other in one of the world bosses zerg.

I wish you and you family and friends all the best. Keep up the good fight.

Lv80 Thief |Mesmer |Necromancer|Ranger|Guardian|Warrior|Elementalist|Engineer
[Aeon of Wonder]
Maguuma Server

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

Palu, I never knew you and I don’t WvW much, but I am wishing I’d been in a situation to have known you better. As Colin said, we’re all behind you and wishing you the best. God bless, I hope your health situation turns around. Thank you for sharing your experience and being a part of the community.

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

Now that you’ve posted this, you’re going to get better. Looking forward to that post.

Cheers.

We can only hope. I’ll anxiously be awaiting the same post. And as others have said, do not lose hope.

Posted by: JoakimFA.4713

JoakimFA.4713

Kinda ironic you play a condition Mesmer.
Jokes aside, hope you enjoyed your stay in Tyria, buddy.
Take care and stay strong.

Yoshioka [YUI] | Sea of Sorrows | Human Warrior. And a good looking one at that.
My Longbow tPvP Guide: http://tinyurl.com/Longbow-tPvP (out of date)

Posted by: poziix.7285

poziix.7285

My sincerest sympathies. Unfortunately we’ll all end up there one day. I’m glad you enjoyed your time in the game. What time you do have left, I hope is full of joy and love for you. All the very best.

Posted by: Hofulu.7325

Hofulu.7325

I remember playing in WvW alongside you, man, and now I wish I got to know you better. You have my complete condolences Palu, stay strong.
Excelsior

Posted by: Rin.1046

Rin.1046

Sorry to hear of your news, Palu, I cannot begin to imagine what you must be going through. I hope that you thoroughly enjoy every minute of the rest of your life and hope that everything works out for you.

Simplicity is complex.

Good feedback is key to getting the developers to listen to you.