Test weekend

Test weekend

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: mompen.7952

mompen.7952

Q:

Hi!
What time (I know it’s tomorrow) will we be able to test our new elites? I’ve taken the day of from work, and would be nice if I could plan a little ahead :-)
In the morning I hope, would be perfect.
I’m in +1 GMT btw (Stockholm timezone).
Thanks!

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

Test weekend

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Probably usial time of release which is 18:00 Stockholm time.
Could have worked tomorrow and taken Monday off to max test time.

Test weekend

Posted by: mompen.7952

mompen.7952

Got whole next week free as well (saved up hours for a whole week off) But okay, then I’ll just have to wait and see I guess

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

Test weekend

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

It might not be readily apparent when it begins. I was in game last Friday before 9 am Pacific waiting for the “new build available” yellow text when a guildie said on Discord it was live. She had noticed she could create a Demo character.

So it just got turned on at some point and the way to know was to spot the Demo character slot on the character selection screen. It may well be that way tomorrow.

Test weekend

Posted by: Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

Sonja Teh Trapper.7012

i am waiting on eastern time zone which might e an 1 1/2 away that’s 3 pm eastern or 12 pm pacfic? maybe around daily reset on wvw at 10 pm? just hoping it starts soon not sure what i want to test out hehe

Test weekend

Posted by: Maethor.2810

Maethor.2810

i am waiting on eastern time zone which might e an 1 1/2 away that’s 3 pm eastern or 12 pm pacfic? maybe around daily reset on wvw at 10 pm? just hoping it starts soon not sure what i want to test out hehe

Usually – not always – the updates are around 9am pacific. Which is 12pm EST. So I would start watching for it around that point unless they’re early.

~Signe Grimsdottir | Wynne Everheart | Magiere Massing~
The Archivist’s Sanctum [Lore] – Just Us Grown-Ups [JUGS]

Test weekend

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Eastern will be noon when Pacific is 9 am. The US East Coast and West Coast are always three hours apart, they do Daylight Savings in sync with each other. Arizona is the odd one out since it never swaps times so in the summer it’s three hours behind the east and in winter it’s two hours behind. (I grew up on both coasts and have family on both plus in AZ, so knowing the time difference has mattered. Also when I was a kid TV shows aired in “Eastern, Central, and Mountain” times which indoctrinated me as to the order of the time zones).