Text Mod

Text Mod

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: d rogers.2978

d rogers.2978

Hi i was wondering why text mod is a bannable offense in this game when it was not in gw1. I really want a blue volcanus and maybe some kiss make-up on my charr. I dont see why that would get me banned its not exploiting and its not breaking the game its just for looks.

Text Mod

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

For one, who told you that you would get banned for using it?

As far as I know, Texmod is perfectly fine to use. Texture editing gives no advantage and as stated by Anet, anything that gives an advantage is not allowed. Which Texmod doesn’t do.

But good luck getting it to work. GW2 isn’t very friendly with Texmod like GW1 was. Most are using UMod now instead of Texmod. Basically the same thing, but better. But there isn’t a stable version of UMod out yet (current version causes low performance and crashing).

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Text Mod

Posted by: Torqueblue.1945

Torqueblue.1945

Review this https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Policy-Third-Party-Programs/first#post354869

As far as I know I haven’t met anyone who used a Tex mod Program and got banned for it. Thanks ,SpyderArachnid, was wondering what kind of program I could use for tex modding Guild Wars 2.

Scotch and Pills, what could possibly go wrong? – Max Payne