Thank YOU A-net!!!

Thank YOU A-net!!!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

… for creating hairstyles for charr that are not clipping with every facial feature there is! Thay all look amazing! Even for female charr! I got one right away!

Kima & Co

Thank YOU A-net!!!

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

… for creating hairstyles for charr that are not clipping with every facial feature there is! Thay all look amazing! Even for female charr! I got one right away!

Glad you’re liking, them, Frostfang! I was pretty excited that we got those new looks, too!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Thank YOU A-net!!!

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

yea.. they are very well made, even the femcharr got for once something awesome…specially the braided one is 10\10. Whoever made em should take a look at charrmors in the future too.. if there ever will be armors…

Thank YOU A-net!!!

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

Are the hairstyles animated like the original vanilla choices? Or are they static? I remember the last batch that were hastily rushed to the cash shop were all like lego hair. Seeing ponytails that look like they’re made from mahogany didn’t look good.

Thank YOU A-net!!!

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

I know this isn’t the thread but I dunno if you see it or no…
Glint’s Gaze Mask back to the gem store, pretty please ?
Some people (including myself) would really appreciate that item to return to the gem store.

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

Thank YOU A-net!!!

Posted by: Haze.9647

Haze.9647

maybe we could get some decent sylvari hair cuts.

I currently running the mohawk.

The mohawk is the only hair cut that looks decent.

I don’t want a tree coming out of my head.

Thank YOU A-net!!!

Posted by: frostkisses.7839

frostkisses.7839

I don’t want a tree coming out of my head.

Why in the world are you playing a sylvari then :P

Thank YOU A-net!!!

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

I actually like all hairstyles and the people on this forum have been heard and it looks decent, although I didn’t believe that any male human can look “manly” with whatever hairstlye.
People who know me: “Jana, your’re creating the fluffiest male humans anyway, no matter your tools” <— there is some truth behind that

Thank YOU A-net!!!

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

I haven’t been a fan of many new charr hairstyles either, but I do like these additions enough to actually use them. Hopefully there’ll be some new faces in future that similarly impress.

Thank YOU A-net!!!

Posted by: Maris.3164

Maris.3164

I’d like to thank Anet for the new hairstyles as well, in my case, the new human male ponytail-hairstyle. It completed the looks of my revenant so thank you!

Thank YOU A-net!!!

Posted by: EKAN.4051

EKAN.4051

Yes, very well made indeed. Next time, add some new beard to human (and others) aswell, would love that!

“Death is just another path”

Thank YOU A-net!!!

Posted by: kuscheldrow.6415

kuscheldrow.6415

I like the new hairstyles for male Sylvari, if only the second one had a decent glow attached to it. There is barely any, making it look strange at night. I’d love to use it, but not without any glow on it. :C

Trahearne <3

Thank YOU A-net!!!

Posted by: Bigsexy.8302

Bigsexy.8302

KITTEN
Funny how the moment someone made another praising thread, Anet staff posted…
Not clipping? RIght? Right?

And not to mention those hairs have far less quality than the previous, totally out of place, makes no sense.

p.s. posted in a wrong thread the first time.

Attachments: