Thank you

Thank you

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: omegaut.7206

omegaut.7206

With all the complaining and bickering going on in these forums, I’d just like to add a little light to these forums, and to say to everyone at Arena-Net, good work!; and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for an outstanding game!

Iiiric – Necromancer – Representing Necromancers EVERYWHERE.
Yak’s Bend

Thank you

Posted by: kingslayer.1342

kingslayer.1342

Arena-Net didn’t really do anything. It was all the amazing Trahearne.

Thank you

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

kingslayer you just made my day! that made me laugh so hard

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Thank you

Posted by: claudekennilol.9251

claudekennilol.9251

I don’t know if making this thread makes you feel superior or something, but people are allowed to critisize a game that they spent money on if they have valid points.

I don’t know if posting that response makes you feel superior or something, but people are also allowed to praise a game that they spent money on if they have valid points.

Thank you

Posted by: Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Can you handle praise then? Because it sure as hell doesnt seem like it :’)

Thank you

Posted by: Jemmi.6058

Jemmi.6058

Are you not criticizing him because you can’t handle his praise?

His point is simply that he wants ANet to know that not everyone is upset with the game.

Personally…

• I love Trahearne and hate Tybalt (no I am not trolling, that is just my opinion)
  • I rarely run into bugs, and when I do, I understand that this game is huge and patiently wait for a fix (and submit a bug report if one is not already on the forums)
  • I find the personal story is anything but too hard / too easy. In fact, I think the difficulty is perfect. I find it challenging, but doable.
  • I love that there are one-time events that I may miss due to real life. They make the world feel real and dynamic.
  • I find the dungeons fun and enjoyable. I don’t run them to grind for tokens for armor, I run them because they are fun.
  • I love how ANet monitor’s forums, reddit and facebook and communicates with it’s customers on each.
  • I think the game economy and trading post are great. Yes, I have trouble making lots of money, but I don’t play the game to get rich. I play it to have fun (which I do).
  • I appreciate that ANet is constantly adding new content to the game. 2 months in and we get a new dungeon and zone? Awesome.

My critiques?

• Medium armor lacks variety, been said enough
  • Cannot preview armor on the trading post
  • There is no dungeon queuing system
  • Underwater combat is frustrating (I think the best solution would be to decrease the number of enemies. I find it very difficult to fight less than 3 guys underwater, and I usually fight 5+)

I really enjoy this game.

Thank you

Posted by: Alexander Dragonfang.1759

Alexander Dragonfang.1759

Lol! – A user posts to complement ANet on the game, and some other user responds to whine about this???

They blame on Anet for them not being able to realize if a game is for them or not.

Thank you

Posted by: Jemmi.6058

Jemmi.6058

@Nayru “You mean like when people complain and people invade the thread and praise it? That’s ok though, right?”

When someone whines and another posts their praise, they are arguing against the whine. They are stating their opinion, so ANet knows that not everyone feels the way the complainer does.

In this thread, you are complaining that they are praising ANet. You are not complaining about an aspect of the game that they are praising.

Very different.

Thank you

Posted by: CC Meinke.2749

CC Meinke.2749

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone,

please stay on topic. This is not a discussion about what the definition of “fanboys” is. Also, please stop calling other players fanboys, it may be insulting. On the other side, please don’t react to troll posts but report them. The complete fanboy discussion has been removed.

Greetings

Thank you

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

Even with all the nitpicking, frustrations and suggestions I have. There is still no other game I’d rather play.

Good job

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

Thank you

Posted by: Logun.2349

Logun.2349

Thanks for this post Omegaut.7206, I too think Arena Net made a brilliant game and I’m still having a blast with it …now working on my 4th level 80 (a Mesmer) and it’s a ton of fun to just freight train through mobs.

I also think it’s absolutely necessary to provide feedback when you’re passionate about the game but some complaints are bordering on ridiculous grandstands.

So many complaint posts are either a L2P issue or can have their 3000 word count summed up by “Please make it WoW 2.0”

Thank you

Posted by: Erewolf.3648

Erewolf.3648

This is the MMO I’ve been waiting my whole life for. GW1 was the closest I’d come to falling for a MMO, every other game losing my interest immediately. I am currently obsessed with GW2 and couldn’t be happier, thank you AN <3

Thank you

Posted by: SoulTrain.2157

SoulTrain.2157

yeah great game i cant stop playing it either. i bought 2 other games when this came out and still havent gotten around to playing them too much yet. and now i wanna buy assassins creed 3 because i love the storyline in those games so much. but i think i may wait until next month to see if im playing this less.

Thank you

Posted by: steelwind.1054

steelwind.1054

Your world design and immersion is second to none and to me by far the best thing about GW2 is the impressive VAST world and all it’s hidden gems.

Thank you

Posted by: Jack of Tears.9458

Jack of Tears.9458

Well, I love the game, love the fact that Anet puts so much effort inta making things like the Halloween Event, and love that at level 80 I only got 54% of the world discovered, so I’ve a ton of content I can still do.

Yeah, yeah, there are bugs an’ broken events an’ all, an’ ya can’t think Anet isn’ lookin’ inta them … but fixes take time; I ain’ goin’ anywhere.

I’m sorry I stepped outta yer box, don’ worry, if
ya whine enough they’ll put me right back.

Thank you

Posted by: Jericho.5940

Jericho.5940

Well, I love the game, love the fact that Anet puts so much effort inta making things like the Halloween Event, and love that at level 80 I only got 54% of the world discovered, so I’ve a ton of content I can still do.

Yeah, yeah, there are bugs an’ broken events an’ all, an’ ya can’t think Anet isn’ lookin’ inta them … but fixes take time; I ain’ goin’ anywhere.

Positive energy detected. ………………Absorb and reflect………………

Yeah Anet, I love you guys.
Thank you

Thank you

Posted by: Flyfunner.2093

Flyfunner.2093

The funniest part is that it says to the OP post ‘this user was infracted for this post’

Thank you

Posted by: omegaut.7206

omegaut.7206

The funniest part is that it says to the OP post ‘this user was infracted for this post’

Yes I found that funny too, it was an automated infraction because I used the companies qualified name in the the thread title, whatever, lesson learned.
:D

Iiiric – Necromancer – Representing Necromancers EVERYWHERE.
Yak’s Bend

Thank you

Posted by: Rannulf.9417

Rannulf.9417

Yup love you guys, love the halloween event and will love the upcoming free event patch.