Thank you ANet, on behalf of those affected by Sandy.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

Now, I live east of NYC, in one of the areas hit hardest by Hurricane Sandy. My hometown has no water, sewage, electricity, or gas, has national guard and multiple police force watching and enforcing martial law after dark, and I can’t access GW2 for heaven-only-knows how long. I’ve pretty much given into the fact that I’m not going to get the last Halloween achievements or the hat, and am stuck living with family.

But despite that… thank you ANet, for giving those not as badly affected by Sandy another chance. I may never complete it, but you’ve still given thousands of other fans a second chance at what they missed. At least it’s some small bit of relief, some small plus for those having to deal with it.

Posted by: Karma.5987

Karma.5987

If I could, I would get you a hat and keep it for you! Hope all gets back to normal soon. Take care.

Posted by: XxTAFxX.6741

XxTAFxX.6741

Well anet done it so if you talk to the small mk in la he will give you a hat anyway.
So all good for the ppl who missed out.

Posted by: Karma.5987

Karma.5987

Um, what he was saying, if you read it, is that he does not have any basic utilities. Probably using his cell phone to post. He can’t get in to get a hat. sad

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

Um, what he was saying, if you read it, is that he does not have any basic utilities. Probably using his cell phone to post. He can’t get in to get a hat. sad

Actually I’m staying in my uncle’s house, and we just got power last night.

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

Actually I’m staying in my uncle’s house, and we just got power last night.

Get to Lion’s Arch and get your hat from the Mad King actor!

Best wishes that things get back to normal for you.

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)