Thank you Anet.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Wolfeng.3784

Wolfeng.3784

Thank you Anet for making all my dungeons a teaching class
Thank you Anet for ignoring content YOU created
Thank you Anet for not fixing bugs and exploits
Thank you Anet for killing the fun I had in playing

It’s trully a wonderful experience to run a dungeon with 4 new players at the required level for the dungeon that don’t have a clue what to do or how to read.

Heaven on earth I say.

Thank you Anet, for everything.

Thank you Anet.

Posted by: Daharahj.1325

Daharahj.1325

Actually the people who designed those dungeons left the company, so technically #2 is wrong.

Thank you Anet.

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

And people say that there are no “thank you” or appreciation threads.

Thank you Anet.

Posted by: Wolfeng.3784

Wolfeng.3784

Actually the people who designed those dungeons left the company, so technically #2 is wrong.

I’m not thanking the people that did them, but the company that hired them.
If a company loses a team responsible for one of its products, it’s their responsibility to find replacements, not throw it into a corner and pretend it never happened.

So again.

Thank you Anet for taking such good care of your product.

Thank you Anet.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

If a company loses a team responsible for one of its products, it’s their responsibility to find replacements, not throw it into a corner and pretend it never happened.

So again.

They dident lose them, they fired them so that kinda states they dont want to fix said content.

Thank you Anet.

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

So again.

They dident lose them, they fired them so that kinda states they dont want to fix said content.

How do you guys know the dungeon creators quit or were fired?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Robert_Hrouda

Attachments:

Thank you Anet.

Posted by: Jax.4903

Jax.4903

So again.

How do you guys know the dungeon creators quit or were fired? In companies that I worked for, the management never announced terminations of employees or the reasons they were let go. Usually, you come into work and notice not only is your coworker Milton absent, but a new employee is sitting in his cubicle and using his red Swingline stapler.

Thank you Anet.

Jax.4903

So again.

How do you guys know the dungeon creators quit or were fired?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Robert_Hrouda

Thanks for the link!

Attachments:

(edited by Jax.4903)

Thank you Anet.

Posted by: Kravick.4906

Kravick.4906

This is wrong. They didn’t leave. They got laid off. AKA, ANet fired them because they no longer wanted to support dungeon content.

Stuff goes here.

Thank you Anet.

Posted by: Zakka.2153

Zakka.2153

Because Raid content isn’t just a giant big stupid dungeon?

Thank you Anet.

Kravick.4906

Because Raid content isn’t just a giant big stupid dungeon?

No.

Stuff goes here.

Thank you Anet.

Jax.4903

This is wrong. They didn’t leave. They got laid off. AKA, ANet fired them because they no longer wanted to support dungeon content.

Granted this layoff happened in 2013, but surely a talented game designer could shift his focus from dungeons to other world content.

Thank you Anet.

Kravick.4906

Granted this layoff happened in 2013, but surely a talented game designer could shift his focus from dungeons to other world content.

Absolutely, but the keyword here is talented. ANet lost that talent years ago. Its extremely evident with what HoT actually gave us. Theres also the problem of the community at large still wanting dungeon content, and ANet ignoring this desire. This isn’t exactly how you retain old customers, or bring in new ones.

Stuff goes here.

(edited by Kravick.4906)