Thank you Anet for listening.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Grebcol.5984

Grebcol.5984

man u know whats make me angry? that medium and heavy are kittening bad skins and all these whiners whine.light armor classes has before flamekissed very good skins but what is with medium?all kittening trenchcoates.can i whine now also?
all these kitten kittening whiners man

Posted by: Mortalis.4312

Mortalis.4312

All 3 skins are ripoffs of some other skin at least the light looked good.
The heavy is just the Karma Pit Fighter, Karma gear for crying out loud.
The medium is a standard Mistwalker, worst of them all a standard set.
So to sum it all up the Light looked like T3 but with that it was a good deal for 800 gems
the others a just a plane rip off of a low class cheap and ugly gear.

On top of all that they still don’t make proper skins for charr there are like 2-5 skins that look ok and only 2 of thous are nice.

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

Its just ridiculous, that just the massive whining of a forum minority gets so much influence on Anet, that they instantly change something so drastically like what they do noew by directly removing somethign from the shop and changing it.

This is not the forum minority who whined about ascended armors months ago. These are the new batch of forum posters want things to be expensive, hard to obtain, those who are concerned about the bs “prestige” from acquiring expensive kittens.

The forum minority of the past for sure wants the better T3 to be in the gem store. Better legendary skins.

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

I wouldn’t thank them until you see everything finalized to be honest, seems premature at best.

Also to see the T3 appear and so many bruised egos flare up makes me glad i moved on to better things, the community this game promotes is sickening to say the least, for so much anger over a insignificant virtual skin is also saddening..

(edited by Dante.1508)

Posted by: Master Yi.6129

Master Yi.6129

What a misleading title. I thought it was about Scarlet, how much we hate her, and why is anet keeping her around

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Suggestion: What if they introduced unique “cultural” flame armor for each race? It seems like a waste to make Flamekissed unavailable permanently.

Posted by: Soulmyr.8094

Soulmyr.8094

Thank you Anet for listening to the community. Every race should keep their exclusive armor and what you did was a big mistake, I hope you refund everyone who bought this ugly copy.
Edit: Lol’d @ second post above me. Seriously someone needs to grow up.

(edited by Soulmyr.8094)

Posted by: Devata.6589

Devata.6589

Typical that they only seem to listen to that thing that directly hits the gem-store.

In the meanwhile many patches are making the game worse in stead of better but thats because those patches are all build around the gem-store sales. The many complains about that seem to be mainly ignored.