Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: asterix.9614

asterix.9614

I am over the moon that we are going to have a new expansion, I didn’t manage to watch twitch because I was working today (uni student ??). Anyway I am just posting this as a very big, massive, tremendous thank you to anet, we all knew you wouldn’t let us down. During work I did manage to check reddit updates, I nearly QQ when it said necro’s will be able to use great sword ??, I am not even going to start going on about the new profession ????…..

Anyway a huge Tyvm to anet and (as a side note), I am throwing money at the computer screen right now………….

????????

(my emoticons isn’t showing up………)

I am playing that game where the floor is made out of lava, imma stuck in bed

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Regina Buenaobra

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

Next

You’re welcome. :-)

Content Marketing Lead
Twitter: @ArenaNet, @GuildWars2
In-Game Name: Cm Regina Buenaobra

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Aesculapia.9562

Aesculapia.9562

Awwww yisssss!!! Thank You A-Net, i am sooo hyped and happy now! You are awesome and i love GW2! <3

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: slamfunction.7462

slamfunction.7462

Yes, thank you!! The show was great.

I’m just excited. Excited i was wrong about ANet giving up on the game and trying to milk gamers for money all the time, by re-pushing stale stuff we’ve seen time and time again.

So, for what its worth, great big HUGE SORRY! But, please, next time, just make it apparent that your lack of reply is due to “working on something big”. It would go a long, long way with the fans.

Arena Nets are used to catch Gladiator Fish.

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

im harlem shaking out of exitment

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: CrashTestAuto.9108

CrashTestAuto.9108

Yeah Still definitely need the traits system sorted before I would say I was “happy”, but this was a massive, massive boost. Really awesome, thank you

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Want to add my thanks as well, this is going to be a thrilling expansion – far exceeded my expectations!

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I also have to tune in on one big Thank You!!! Cant wait to get this! I’m so excited!!!

Kima & Co

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: FancyMrB.1498

FancyMrB.1498

Yes, a big THANK YOU is in order
I look forward to the new expansion!

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: rohan king of gods.4238

rohan king of gods.4238

Yeah thank you anet look forward to new content,new legendary weapons

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Hybarf Tics.2048

Hybarf Tics.2048

Many times many thanks, I was down to living story only, I’m now back full swing.
However I’ll have to wait until there’s a new race to play Revenant mainly because I want to avoid the same racial story. I have 8 characters including 2 x Human, 2 x Sylvari, 2 x Norn. 1 x Asura and 1 x Charr so having to play Revenant with an existing race is out of the question. It baffles me that you didn’t see this one coming.

In spite of everything I was overjoyed at all the announcements and I am drooling at the thought of playing this expansion only 6 weeks from now, this is way sooner than expected.

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Brimstar.9036

Brimstar.9036

Thanks ANET, grats on a very successful livestream of the PAX South Panel

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: XxDesertDragonxX.7564

XxDesertDragonxX.7564

Thanks A-Net for the news, I can’t wait to play the new class Revenant

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

So glad that you’re excited about HoT. We’re thrilled to be able to announce it, and really looking forward to getting into the details of all those features we talked about today.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Regh.8649

Regh.8649

Good job!
Cheers!!

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Moldur.6275

Moldur.6275

Well done ANET! <3

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Vlad Morbius.1759

Vlad Morbius.1759

This is all I needed to hear to open my wallet again. Got two more accounts, for my wife and I and now my daughter has jumped in as well as my son. Thanks for coming thru, I was almost completely out the door and so happy I didn’t have to take that last step. While I’m at it i really do hope that both Mike and Colin stick to their words and start keeping the lines of communication open because that is really how it needs to be.

Vini, Vidi, Vici, Viridis…I came, I saw, I conquered…I got a green??

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Fernling.1729

Fernling.1729

So glad that you’re excited about HoT. We’re thrilled to be able to announce it, and really looking forward to getting into the details of all those features we talked about today.

I can’t imagine how hard it must have been for you to keep your lips sealed all these months.

Thank you anet!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Lycaness.3124

Lycaness.3124

This is the first game, I played that kept me coming back for more.

Thank You For Job Well Done..

Keep it Coming!!

Like a moth to a flame / Burned by the fire / My love is blind / Cant you see my desire?