Thank you for Carapace Light pants [Charr]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jzaku.9765

Jzaku.9765

To the designer/modeler that created the Carapace pants, thank you so much for not doing the disgusting practice of taking the human armour model and stretching it over the Charr frame like 95% of this game’s armour.

You’ve created my new favourite pair of pants for my Ele and I would just like to express my deep gratitude and hope you get promoted into a managerial position on the team.

Attachments:

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Lol, these pants fits t3 light perfectly.

Posted by: Jzaku.9765

Jzaku.9765

Ya mean that really expensive Cultural armourset exclusively for Charr that somehow still has tail clipping 2 years after launch?

Yeah it does look pretty nice but I’m not a fan of headgear that removes your hair for no reason lol

Posted by: Chaos.2108

Chaos.2108

Ya mean that really expensive Cultural armourset exclusively for Charr that somehow still has tail clipping 2 years after launch?

Yeah it does look pretty nice but I’m not a fan of headgear that removes your hair for no reason lol

We asura know what you feel.

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Yeah that one..