Thank you for the Dye and Finisher Change!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sodeni.6041

Sodeni.6041

In todays patchnotes (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-February-24-2015) you can see that you are able to view all existing dyes in your wardrobe and even apply them (visually) to your armor and see how it looks when you don’t have the dye already! It is an amazing change I was hoping for so long to finally release! Thank you for adding this feature!

Another very cool aspect of today’s patch is that you can now randomize your finishers! I am a person who bought multiple finishers in the gem-shop and can’t decide which one I should take because I enjoy them all!

But if you use your favorite finisher over and over again you might lose the interest in it and buy another one and forget about the old one. So this feature allows us to use them randomly! I really love this mechanic and I am so happy to see all my finishers and even the old ones like the worm I haven’t used for ages!

Thank you ArenaNet for those little but amazing changes! <3

(edited by Sodeni.6041)

Posted by: Olli.9028

Olli.9028

Jeah rnd finishers are nice but maybe you can add a funtion to allow you deaktivate some finshers from the rnd list like the lower pvp finishers and the standart finisher. This would be perfect.

Stab Eins [aX] Axîom
professional WvW rallybotting since 2013

Posted by: Sodeni.6041

Sodeni.6041

Jeah rnd finishers are nice but maybe you can add a funtion to allow you deaktivate some finshers from the rnd list like the lower pvp finishers and the standart finisher. This would be perfect.

Yes I think that too! Please add this function if possible! <3

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

Over the moon with the new dye changes I’ve been asking for a search bar in the dye pane for ages and my wish (and many other player’s) has been granted!

The locked, previewable dyes is also a brilliant logical step. Very pleased- well done A-net!

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

Thanks Anet for the added QoL changes (and bug fixes). These look like little things, but really are worth it.

Posted by: Curtis.7890

Curtis.7890

Yes thanks for the evolutions, color me happy

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

I remember a lot of people requesting this stuff, thanks Anet!

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”