Thank you for the amazing details

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Guitarzero.8316

Guitarzero.8316

its just so awesome to see the little details that are throughout this game. like being able to see the outside LA structures while inside the snowglobe, and gradually rebuilding the lion statue instead of POOF its back.

This is so awesome.
The details, the art, the music are just so top notch and i have faith that the bugs will be cleared out eventually.

either way thanks Anet. Thank you for getting me to log on not because i have to, but because i want to!

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

This thread is way off topic….. it is a positive thread -.-

Posted by: jayekaiser.5174

jayekaiser.5174

Easily one of the best things about this game, I agree!

Posted by: Duskmelt.9834

Duskmelt.9834

For a seasonal event, it is pretty amazing how much attention to detail went into it all.

Posted by: bluewanders.5297

bluewanders.5297

I spent about 2 hours after the patch wandering around LA looking for things to notice… I love the sense of style the game has… love the art… the attention to detail.

Oh… and I have loved all the events so far (excepting lost shores which was a big pile of steaming kitten due to bugs and lag.)

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

Yes the detail is definitely amazing, its a visually stunning game.

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

Posted by: tomshreds.1745

tomshreds.1745

I totally agree! I’d invite more grateful people to share their experiences on the forums, I did it myself and I think this could be a good way of overcoming all the kitten QQ posts.

Anyway, glad you have fun! :-D

Posted by: Dafomen.7892

Dafomen.7892

100% agree, this game offers so many details for people who keep their eyes open.
In particular lore-wise.
For example just today I re-visited the viziers-tower with my second character and there it was again, that nostalgic feeling…man…it makes me want to replay GW1 prophecies just for this
And the rebuilding of the statue in LA…thats what I call an immersive, living world.

The art team is just unbeatable in my opinion, thank you!

This won’t end well…

Posted by: Alloy.2839

Alloy.2839

To me, the attention to detail is one of the indications that GW2 is designed to have a long life. If the game was a short term proposition, this effort would not have been necessary. It obviously took time and talent to implement.