Thank you for the update, Anet!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Pardon my optimism as knowing the Guild Wars 2 community I’ll get flamed for having a positive outlook – but the changes are the best yet.

I’ve yet to log in as my update is just now finishing but after reading through the patch notes I’m very happy and very excited. Especially as someone who mains a Ranger, I cannot wait to have a look around at all the alterations that have been made. Great job, guys (: Not that you need my approval but I am thoroughly pleased with everything I’ve read and as far as I can see, I have nothing bad to say about this feature pack.

See you in game (;

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Posted by: Illuminati.2431

Illuminati.2431

A dev in disguise?

Posted by: Stephapanda.5804

Stephapanda.5804

A dev in disguise?

Your account name makes this post amazing.

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

I was just lying in bed listening to the morning rain and reading the This is Insulting thread on my ipad. I think I’m the complete opposite to you, OP, but after posting last night about experiencing something and not relying on other peoples opinion I’ll be practicing what I preach very shortly so I can get a first hand view.

I’ll come back with a short edit later. Back already. I just had a collector goodie bag thrown at me and had to laugh at the last achievement in the recently completed list called Trash Collector. Omg, I’ve been pacified…

(Oh, and you won’t be flamed by me)

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

(edited by zenleto.6179)