Thank you to GW2 Support team

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: stone cold.8609

stone cold.8609

I just wanted to give a public thank you to the GM2 Support team. I sent them a ticket on Saturday evening EST and had a response from GM Tywrath by the time I logged back on today Sunday morning. Great job!

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

I got a response after 3 hours for my ticket. I thought I was going to wait for days.

Glorious Human Master Race

Posted by: Anela.3867

Anela.3867

My experience was great too! They have great customer service!

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I haven’t had to contact them often but one time does stand out: When the wardrobe came in they offered refunds to anyone who had bought town clothes with gems.

I decided to get my pirate costume refunded late on Friday and on Sunday I got a message reassuring me that my ticket hadn’t been lost or forgotten and would be dealt with.

I actually replied to say I hadn’t expected any response yet because it was the weekend and they probably had far more tickets coming in than normal because of the refunds so I was fine waiting – I knew I’d get the gems and I wasn’t in any rush.

I got the gems on Monday. (And the even let me keep the pirate costume.)

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: MachineManXX.9746

MachineManXX.9746

I also haven’t had the need to contact customer support more than a couple of times, but each of those times were excellent. GW2 has outstanding customer support.