Thanks A-net.... :) (Thread of Apriciation)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Thank u for all u have done till now! I really apriciate what u have done to improve and keep this game alive during the time it has been around so far… I will continue to follow the adventures that happens in Tyria. Down below are some prayers that have been Heard…

Among noumerous things U have:
•Balanced the ranger class (plz make ranger pets remember their namesas well!).
•Given the pets more HP.
•Given Mistfire wolf mote HP and reduced CD.
•Improved many of the rangers skills in different ways.
•Added at least one new pet (hope there will be more to come)
•Added new Hair and faces (cant wait for horns to my charr) got new of both…..
•U have started working on the clipping issues for charr (even if there is still work to do)
•Added at least one more good looking Medium armour for charr with the introduction of Ascended gear.
•By introducing ascended gear u have got us more to do (in a good way)
•Introduced a good Charr NPC – Rox. I like her:)
•Different sorts of enemies have been more rewarding to kill (the champ trains are just sad though)
•Given us new content, Always something to do… (The only really boring one is SAB)
•Made it possible to upgrade the Stack-size in the bank to 1000 pcs of each material – awsome!!!
•Introduced Unbreakable gathering Tools – also awsome!
•U keep a dialouge running with us and actually listen – it can be seen in the game, wich is so cool:)

• Introduced the LFG-Tool… I use it almost every day!
    •Fixed countless of bugs (still more left and that u know)

These are just a few of all things that have made me really happy. There are still much to wish for and tjhat can be done to improve things, but I won’t take that here as this is a thread of apriciation!

Have a good day at work and say hello to u’r co’workers from me! It feels Awsome that u’re working for me (and all the others out there) – a mere player taht is allowed to play with u’r teams fantastic work of art that GW2 actually and really is!!!

Best Regards

Ao Kima

Attachments:

Kima & Co

(edited by Frostfang.5109)

Posted by: Ferik.3127

Ferik.3127

Finally, something positive

Still a lot more to improve, though. I’m no fan of their Gem Store & Living Story priorities, but I gotta admit those new armors and cosmetics are ALL well made.

And yes, since you main charr female, I salute you!!

Casual player of all races, classes and genders
Champion Slayer | sPvP Rank 90
Dragonbrand

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

Even though Anet didn’t replace my Teq wings that were lost due to a bug I still think they are doing a wonderful job with the game. So far from friends who have beta tested some of the game that haven’t been released yet they say GW2 is a far better game. I love what Anet is doing with the living story and log in on release days like a young kid at christmas.

Keep up the good work Anet and please make Tengu playable.