Thanks Anet

Thanks Anet

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rakudrak.9534

Rakudrak.9534

Seriously.

Seems like you guys get a lot of flak sometimes. I just wana say thanks. I’ve got about 500 hours under my belt and am still enjoying the game. $60 for 500 hours of entertainment is a pretty great deal. I’m still finding myself seeing things in game and going, “man, that’s still neat!”. I was just admiring how things in the distance look and you guys have done a really great job. I’m really happy with this game.

Thanks Anet

Posted by: Valinerya.6713

Valinerya.6713

Me too Even with the issues at present, I still log in nearly every day and still have fun.

Thanks for a great game Anet!

Thanks Anet

Posted by: Hawk.8193

Hawk.8193

The fact that I read the thread title in a sarcastic manner says enough about the community.

I too am enjoying the game. Tons to do and see. The future is looking bright for GW2

Thanks Anet

Posted by: Ravbek.7938

Ravbek.7938

Me too, still really enjoying the game nearly 300 hours now.

Cybek – Gunnars Hold
Wipus Frequentus – www.wipus.net
Rock Paper Signet – www.rockpapershotgun.com

Thanks Anet

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I enjoy the game as much as the rest of you, but…. they need to know what’s bothering us if there is anything bothering us. Things happen in patches and in updates all the the time and keeping in contact with the community is the best way to handle these problems.

They need everyone communicating what could be improved or balanced in the future tho, games great but no game is ever perfect even tho GW2 is the best release we’ve had in a long long time.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Thanks Anet

Posted by: Rakudrak.9534

Rakudrak.9534

Sure they need to know when the community is unhappy, but a the same time if they’re only getting negative reviews that can be disheartening. Besides, I’m really enjoying the game, thought I’d let them know.

Thanks Anet

Posted by: kiranslee.4829

kiranslee.4829

All problems aside this game is great deal. Hopefully we wont see greed corporate world ruining it. Tx to all ppl who WORKED on gw2.
(forum mods, sales management, please dont find urself in my tx )

Good work guys and best of luck.

Thanks Anet

Posted by: KniL.5126

KniL.5126

I haven’t played the game in about a month (for studies) and I can’t wait for to play again, I can’t wait!

Thanks Anet

Posted by: redhare.9210

redhare.9210

Best game this year. I just hope wintersday is as epic as the mad king breaking the lion statue in lions arch.

Thanks Anet

Posted by: HyDraLiNsK.2470

HyDraLiNsK.2470

LOVE YOU ANET

220ish hours.
lvl 80 necro
lvl 32 mesmer
lvl 14 elementalist
lvl 11 thief
lvl 99 [Edit]

Wooooo!

[Edited by CC: Frivolous post]

“This rose has thorns…. here they are!!”

(edited by Moderator)

Thanks Anet

Posted by: ProphetSword.5427

ProphetSword.5427

I enjoy the game as much as the rest of you, but…. they need to know what’s bothering us if there is anything bothering us. Things happen in patches and in updates all the the time and keeping in contact with the community is the best way to handle these problems.

They need everyone communicating what could be improved or balanced in the future tho, games great but no game is ever perfect even tho GW2 is the best release we’ve had in a long long time.

This is true. I just wish the community would give constructive criticism and feedback. Spamming the discussion boards with the same threads over and over and over again just leads to hard feelings, locked threads, and a bad taste in everyone’s mouth.

On topic: My wife and I still play nearly every day. We started during the three-day head start and haven’t lost our love for the game at all.

Thanks Anet

Posted by: NastyPiggy.2046

NastyPiggy.2046

You could really thank them by buying gems with money, support the game with real money. I know I was doing this and was planning on continuing to do this in the future till the change with max stat gear(out of nowhere). I had no problem by 6 copies for family and friends and also buying gems to show my support. I’ll probably continue to play from time to time, but I no longer will put money into the game(maybe possible expansions but probably not).

Thanks Anet

Posted by: Feirlista Xv.1425

Feirlista Xv.1425

Really love the game, GW1 was my all time favorite game and GW2 may take its place. Don’t let all the negativity lately get you guys down keep up the great work “Thank You”

Opinions are like ______ everyone has one I could
put the correct term in but not everyone has kittens

Thanks Anet

Posted by: deborah.2068

deborah.2068

I like the game as well and they did a really good job loved all the zones and the community feel it had before the drama with fractals but for the most part until issues are setteled and see the direction they are going to take the game I wont be buying gems I dont really like gated gear games soo waiting to see what happens before I invest