Thanks Anet for new dailies

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: saalle.4623

saalle.4623

First of all this is not troll tread,so everyone of you that are here to rage about,you already have couple of threads for that.Go there and rage.

Since long ago i was asking on forums for something like this,something that will give us reason to explore maps and do content that we just rushed during our leveling and never touched again.I think that is waste of time and money,to make a game where you work soo hard to make something that no1 plays.
In this game,you had no reason to leave town – Literally.Everything you do,you can do it from same spot you are standing.That sort of privilege made this community lazy,and i think Anet spoiled this community wayyy too much.

Im happy about new dailies,i like the fact that forces you do go out and play a game.Now for those that will reply – “i dont want to be forced”…..that is exact reason why is this community spoiled as it is and why is this game never good for them.

This game had dead world,i know that,cause thats how i was felt when i start playing GW2 for the first time.After that,they gived us Megaservers and now this…They made this world alive again,made it look like and MMO – finally.This game needs more forced content that will send us out to Tyria.

Great job Anet on this patch.

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

agreed.. if this was sword art online, the majority of the gw2 player community would be the thugs running the racket in the starter town oh yes.. i just made that reference

i hope the dailies stay interesting, like ‘defeat the scorchlands flame shaman’
for the longest time this game was about “skip the launch content and complain there is No content” etc..

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I’m liking the new dailies.

I almost always had to go different places to get all of them I was doing that day. If I was in Silverwaste and there was aquatic for example, I had to leave. Most times I had favorite spots for specific dailies and went there to do them. After they were done, then I played “how I wanted.”

Not only is it now faster and I get more achieve points but the rewards are better. Besides, it’s good for them to change it up occasionally. Gets people out of their comfort zone and helps to revive stale content.

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

I feel like more options would be nice, but all in all I think it’s a better system than we had before.

Posted by: Marlebourne.2591

Marlebourne.2591

“Gets people out of their comfort zone "

I never get this. Surely if I’m in a comfort zone that’s exactly where I want to stay. Anything else is going to be my Discomfort Zone. Why would I want to go there?

And as for the idea that without dailies telling us to go to these places we’d never go…eh? We have legs. And a map. Just get out there and wander about!