The "Bags within Bags"

The "Bags within Bags"

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Absinthe.9538

Absinthe.9538

I opened 6 levels of bags yesterday. It felt like a russian nesting doll. After all that work i got like a lvl 100 crafting material. Please make it stop.

The "Bags within Bags"

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I opened 6 levels of bags yesterday. It felt like a russian nesting doll. After all that work i got like a lvl 100 crafting material. Please make it stop.

There’s been QoL suggestions for Open All but it gets shut down rather quickly by players.

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

The "Bags within Bags"

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

There’s been QoL suggestions for Open All but it gets shut down rather quickly by players.

Really, every response I can think of has been in favor of “open all” are you sure you are not misremembering?

The "Bags within Bags"

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

We need a bag for bags.
An inventory bags where other bags goes. Like we have the trash, gear and crafting ones.

Then we would have a bag for bags with bags.

Not even kidding, this would be great.

The "Bags within Bags"

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

As a programmer, I like automating things. It’ll never happen but I dream of being able to write little scripts in this game to automate some things. For example, being able to write a trigger on an event like ‘new bag received’. The script would go something like: new bag received → open → deposit all to bank → compact → salvage all below exotic → sell ecto on TP. I don’t think such a script would be game-breaking but it would help with household tasks. But yeah, it’ll never happen.

The "Bags within Bags"

Posted by: Greener.6204

Greener.6204

I believe the bags within bags is caused by Anet wanting to guarantee access to certain loot tables, without having to rewrite the tables each time.

E.g. Arrowhead Cache from the Auric Basin Reward Track will give you a few goodies along with a vetted roll on a loot table via the Fallen Adventurer’s Backpack.

We need a bag for bags.
An inventory bags where other bags goes. Like we have the trash, gear and crafting ones.
Then we would have a bag for bags with bags.
Not even kidding, this would be great.

Now I don’t know what I want more, this or build templates!

G R E E N E R

The "Bags within Bags"

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Call me crazy but I like bags in bags! Why? – More loot!

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

The "Bags within Bags"

Posted by: JaddynnStarr.5201

JaddynnStarr.5201

Bags are unaffected by Magic find…. so all loot must now come in a bag so you dont actually get a better chance at what you want. they want to give you a sensation of progressing towards something while just giving you nothing. So no, bags are here to stay and will consume your time opening them, making that magic find even less effective.

The "Bags within Bags"

Posted by: johnisme.1502

johnisme.1502

We should bag this thread.

The "Bags within Bags"

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Really, every response I can think of has been in favor of “open all” are you sure you are not misremembering?

Wish I could say I was.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Open-all/first#post6303883

It’s not the best example I know but I can’t be bothered going through more pages, this one was easy to find because I made the OP.

I followed most of the threads relating to Open all options, I would love Open all as I have 2 broken mouse buttons from left clicking in this game which annoys me because I’m using a Naga.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)