The Charr Legion Homelands.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Namica.2951

Namica.2951

Do you think anet will ever get back to this plot point: all the charr legions have a homeland, the ash one being unknown. We cant access any of them at the moment. For that matter, no one knows what the leader of the Ash Legion is doing either.

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

There is no indication that they ever plan to visit the unfinished parts of Tyria except for limited portions of the western Meguuma Jungle.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

Posted by: Matatomi.8472

Matatomi.8472

Ascalon is the Iron Legion homelands, so we do have those. I do hope we get to go back to the Flame Legion homelands. I want another crack at them on their home turf.

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

Blood Legion Homelands look suspiciously green, and every time I see that part of the map, I imagine some sort of endless idyllic grasslands where Blood Legion charr just frolic around with flowers in their manes and generally act out of tough charr character, cause nobody is there to see them.

But if they see you there, they’ll kill you out of sheer embarrassment.

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Blood Legion Homelands look suspiciously green, and every time I see that part of the map, I imagine some sort of endless idyllic grasslands where Blood Legion charr just frolic around with flowers in their manes and generally act out of tough charr character, cause nobody is there to see them.

This.

I am so happy I’m not the only one who shares the exact same thoughts/suspicions in regards to that. Seriously though, tip my hat to you that made my day.

Posted by: Zee artificer.3671

Zee artificer.3671

I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what happens. Your demise will follow quickly upon seeing the blood legionares sing ‘I feel pretty, oh so pretty!’ in the grassy lands.

Posted by: BrettM.9062

BrettM.9062

There is no indication that they ever plan to visit the unfinished parts of Tyria except for limited portions of the western Meguuma Jungle.

There was no indication that they ever planned to visit the western Maguuma Jungle until suddenly we had Dry Top. Well, no indication except that in various places all over known Tyria there are mysterious portals, strange dead-end roads, and locked gates that look like they might lead to named areas of the map that we haven’t yet visited.

There are other Elder Dragons and a number of places we knew in GW1 that we haven’t yet seen in GW2. I think it’s reasonable to expect that we will eventually be visiting at least some of these places.