The Cooking Show

The Cooking Show

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

I was baffled by how random this was, but I watched it anyways, because I was laughing at how funny it was. I would not mind if this happened again.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

The Cooking Show

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

It will happen again. I don’t know if it will be a repeat or a fresh one but it’s right after “A Legendary Journey,” which begins in a bit over an hour per the schedule they flashed up before the game show.

Attachments:

The Cooking Show

Posted by: Yamialexa.5103

Yamialexa.5103

I hope it’s something new, but I’ll watch it either way

The Cooking Show

Posted by: Regina Buenaobra

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

Next

While I can’t speak to whether there will be future cooking shows with Chef Jennifer Hale, your feedback is helpful to us—it’s great to know that you and others enjoyed it.

If you’re interested in other Guild Wars 2 related recipes, check out these community sites:

These fans are doing a lot of tasty and creative work!

Content Marketing Lead
Twitter: @ArenaNet, @GuildWars2
In-Game Name: Cm Regina Buenaobra

The Cooking Show

Posted by: Blair.3796

Blair.3796

While I can’t speak to whether there will be future cooking shows with Chef Jennifer Hale, your feedback is helpful to us—it’s great to know that you and others enjoyed it.

If you’re interested in other Guild Wars 2 related recipes, check out these community sites:

These fans are doing a lot of tasty and creative work!

The wordpress one actually really impressed me! Love that people are using in-game recipes to make real food. Or maybe the in-game recipes were based off of real food? Props to Anet again, I suppose!

The Cooking Show

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

As a foodie who loves cooking, I really enjoyed the cooking shows. Chef Jennifer Hale was wonderful, witty and knowledgeable about Tyrian food. I would love to see more cooking shows featuring her in the future.

The community sites also have wonderful recipes! Very inspirational.

(edited by Aerinndis.2730)

The Cooking Show

Posted by: Yubria.5671

Yubria.5671

I agree – at first I thought it was kinda stupid, but by the time it ended, I loved it. And there’s something about the chef’s charm that makes me believe she’s actually a Sylvari who’s super excited about all of the different types of food in the world.

The Cooking Show

Yamialexa.5103

Any chance on getting those two shows on youtube?

The Cooking Show

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

The Cooking Show

Posted by: Kossage.9072

Kossage.9072

Thanks for the cooking show! It was hilarious and charming, and Jennifer Hale nailed it with her very enthusiastic and suitably cheesy performance. Much fun was had by all of us in chat too from what I could see. I wonder who got to eat those delicious cookies…

Is there any chance we could learn who the writer(s) behind this segment was and where it was filmed? I liked how there were little asides here and there referencing in which Tyrian locations you could find this or that ingredient, not to mention various lore in-jokes sprinkled throughout.

Also, a future suggestion assuming you ever feel like doing a similar segment in future streams and if budget allows it and voice actors are available for (or willing to do) it: it would be great to see a cooking or any other show with on-screen appearances of both Kari Wahlgren (Caithe) and Julianne Buescher (Faolain). I could imagine some truly juicy and funny dialogue between the two of them, and I’m sure they’d have a blast doing something like that and going in character.

The Cooking Show

Previous

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

Next

Content Marketing Lead

The Cooking Show

Yamialexa.5103

Awesome, thanks a lot!!

The Cooking Show

Posted by: Gryffenne.8639

Gryffenne.8639

OMG I loved these! Please let Jennifer know that she is awesome. I am so going to be making the cookies from the 2nd one sometime this weekend. And possibly the skewers, depending on the weather (yeah yeah, I know you can make them in the broiler. Not the same. We’re the type of family that we will shovel snow away from the grill in winter before resorting to making a steak or hamburger indoors)

Will there be more videos?

The Cooking Show

Previous

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

It’s not up to me on whether there will be more videos. Having said that, feedback about how you feel about what you’ve seen is helpful to us.

Content Marketing Lead

The Cooking Show

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

I would have preferred it as a blog post with a video so the recipes and directions could have been listed instead of on a livestream.

The Cooking Show

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I really loved these. It’d be great to see more of these on the odd occasion, preferably with blog posts.

The Cooking Show

Posted by: Hwk.6987

Hwk.6987

Really loved the show

The Cooking Show

Posted by: Gryffenne.8639

Gryffenne.8639

It’s not up to me on whether there will be more videos. Having said that, feedback about how you feel about what you’ve seen is helpful to us.

Well the holidays are coming up!

There are lots of Halloween themed foods, and the candy corn business would love you for bringing new interest to their product