The Emperor Title..

The Emperor Title..

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Devik.9852

Devik.9852

Q:

I’m a bit confused about unique items in order to get the title. Does that mean I need five unique toons ie different professions: norn, human, etc?

The Emperor Title..

Posted by: Adinay.2589

Adinay.2589

A:

You need to have purchased every unique cultural armor item once. That means you need one character of every race (but not every armor type, as the race can purchase all three armor types, but can only equip the correct type.

(edited by Adinay.2589)

The Emperor Title..

Posted by: Sobat.8650

Sobat.8650

Hmm, I think it means you need to get all the cultural armors.
(so you can’t just buy 100x tier 1 for the title)

You would probably need all 5 races.

The Emperor Title..

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

I believe you need to buy 1 piece of each cultural armor of each tier for each part. So I understand you need to buy a full set of either Heavy, medium, light, armor pieces from each tier from each race. I don’t believe it needs to be a specific set but you can’t buy a medium chest t3 and a heavy chest t3 to have it count.

So, 6 pieces of each tier, Tier 1, 2, and 3, for each race for each part(head, shoulder, chest, hand, leg, feet.) 18 pieces total per race.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fashion

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

(edited by CreativeAnarchy.6324)

The Emperor Title..

Posted by: Devik.9852

Devik.9852

You need to have purchased every unique cultural armor item once. That means you need one character of every race (but not every armor type, as the race can purchase all three armor types, but can only equip the correct type.

That’s what I was thinking too. Thanks

The Emperor Title..

Posted by: sinzer.4018

sinzer.4018

These two responses contradict one another:

I believe you need to buy 1 piece of each cultural armor of each tier for each part. So I understand you need to buy a full set of either Heavy, medium, light, armor pieces from each tier from each race. I don’t believe it needs to be a specific set but you can’t buy a medium chest t3 and a heavy chest t3 to have it count.

So, 6 pieces of each tier, Tier 1, 2, and 3, for each race for each part(head, shoulder, chest, hand, leg, feet.) 18 pieces total per race.

Adinay is implying you need to purchase light, medium and heavy and all 3 tiers of all 5 races (270 items total) while CreativeAnarchy is stating you need to purchase light, medium or heavy of all 3 tiers and 5 races (90 items).

CreativeAnarchy is correct according to the wiki which states “Soulbind 90 unique pieces of cultural armor.” for the title. Don’t purchase all armour types, only one of each tier.

The Emperor Title..

Posted by: Adinay.2589

Adinay.2589

These two responses contradict one another:

Adinay is implying you need to purchase light, medium and heavy and all 3 tiers of all 5 races (270 items total) while CreativeAnarchy is stating you need to purchase light, medium or heavy of all 3 tiers and 5 races (90 items).

CreativeAnarchy is correct according to the wiki which states “Soulbind 90 unique pieces of cultural armor.” for the title. Don’t purchase all armour types, only one of each tier.

Thank you for this.

The Emperor Title..

Posted by: sinzer.4018

sinzer.4018

now this thread looks weird