The Fun is OVER !

The Fun is OVER !

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: flexxii.9054

flexxii.9054

If somebody have probs that ppl is farming and doing Arah quick runs … You guys fix it in 5sec … But what for the ppl thet HAVE to farm ?? Taked away steeltide … Lowered the drops … Chance is Mystic forge .. Is there a chance .. im so pissed off .. Putted 160 ectos in your kitten forge … guess wat i getted 0 clovers … really awesome make my love bigger and bigger .. I was a huge fan of gw2 , and yeah i say WAS … The fun is starting to leave .. We need gold .. how we gone make gold ? … And what about new players that join the game … They never gone have the chance to get there legendary maybe after a year gaming >_< …. I dont care what you need for you legendary .. i like that system … But taking away the drops … and the farm spots … i find it silly … I’m just so angry about im losing more than i get … Day after day … Salvaging Rare’s why .. most of the time u get nothing … Really big dissepointed …

The Fun is OVER !

Posted by: Avatar.1923

somebody call a doctor.

The Fun is OVER !

Posted by: TabMorte.5297

TabMorte.5297

Holy QQ.

Go do a dungeon and have some fun with your friends and stop worrying about making piles of cash. Do World Completion (you need it any how for your legendary) and chill a bit.

Golemancy 101: total and complete catastrophic
failure is still a monumental success, assuming
losses remain within acceptable parameters.

The Fun is OVER !

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

No one is “making” you Grind/Farm for a Legendary skin.
you chose to do it when we all know we don’t NEED this Legendary skin.

all the grinding and farming is optional and is not forced onto you.

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

The Fun is OVER !

yeah.

go pvp or wvwvw man, or go play something else and come back later.

its not a life.
its a game;

and..

everybody should be looking for the next best thing.
gw2 will survive, so does ultima online.
but ultimately, mmos are for me very long games that still DO have an ending.
and you deserve better than keep grinding…
so move on.
(and keep your account in case of new content and to wvwvw once it a while…)
pvp is epic in the game, 1 on 1 is cool when it happens.

The Fun is OVER !

Posted by: Snores.7806

Snores.7806

As … disjointed as that post was, he has a valid point. But it’s a point being made all over so just because he enjoys farming (which the company has nerfed into the ground) theres no need to rag on the guy.

To the OP, i’d really recommend you stay away from the Mystic Toilet, you’r litererally flushing your gold down a hole. Also coming onto the forums to rage is just a bad Idea. Itls just flame bait for the trolls to tell you how you’re ‘doin it wrong’

Best of luck

The Fun is OVER !

Posted by: flexxii.9054

flexxii.9054

im relaxed now , and maybe they understand me wrong because i was mad .. i love farming yeah , its just they nerfed the farm spots .. and yeah im going hard for my legendary … i just need the clovers and i dont wanne make a bunch of gold because i allready have some golds saved in my bank … its just when somebody complain because they dont take him to a arah 5min run and than he complains on the forum they nerf it … but ppl that are complaining about the drops etc… they dont get any info … or fixes …

F.greetz

The Fun is OVER !

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

It’s the normal frustations of the game.

But drives me crazy that this MMO’s for we get that we want we must stop having an life and be dedicated to guild wars 2. :X

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

The Fun is OVER !

well Max,

i got many infractions for telling people about the value of life…

make what you want of it. until the governement starts to put warnings on the game box.