The GW2 Shop is lacking

The GW2 Shop is lacking

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nova.8021

Nova.8021

I just saw the other day that someone made the real quaggan hats in the orca and standard versions and I want to know why these people haven’t been hired.

There are not even quaggan plushies or T shirts in the store.

Don’t you guys want our money?

The GW2 Shop is lacking

Posted by: wasted.6817

wasted.6817

I dunno, compared to such shops in other games like WoW, AA, Tera, shop in GW2 certainly is NOT lacking anything at all, quiet opposite actually, it’s far ahead of those in other games. They’ve been focusing on it quiet hard lately, you know.

The GW2 Shop is lacking

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

I believe the OP wants RL merch, rather than in-game stuff.

The GW2 Shop is lacking

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I just saw the other day that someone made the real quaggan hats in the orca and standard versions and I want to know why these people haven’t been hired.

There are not even quaggan plushies or T shirts in the store.

Don’t you guys want our money?

Keep in mind that making such things does cost money. That means that would have to take a rather high price for them. Which might mean that people don’t want to buy them due to being too expensive, and as such they might end up losing money rather than earning money.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

The GW2 Shop is lacking

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

oh I came here to say the In-game shop is lacking.

I had money, but not a lot of things in the shop I wanted. I want more cool looking fantasy armors in the styles. I mainly play the dressup game with my heavies. So more plated looking outfits would be cool as well.

Also would like to buy some weapon skins that are cool looking high fantasy.

What about buying some new skills?

New skins for Ranger Pets.

New Skins for Guardian Spirit Weapons.

New Skins for Necromancer Minions.

New Skins for Warrior Juggernaut.

New item that consumes those annoying ores to do something fun and useful.

The GW2 Shop is lacking

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

New skins for Ranger Pets.

New Skins for Guardian Spirit Weapons.

New Skins for Necromancer Minions.

New Skins for Warrior Juggernaut.

New item that consumes those annoying ores to do something fun and useful.

I love this idea and have seen parts of it done in Path of Exile and Marvel Heroes Online. I would definitely buy some gems that let me change my pet’s look.

Gone to Reddit.

The GW2 Shop is lacking

Posted by: Chuo.4238

Chuo.4238

I’m pretty sure they make most of their money selling gems for gold, not items.

The GW2 Shop is lacking

Posted by: Sizer.5632

Sizer.5632

I dunno, compared to such shops in other games like WoW, AA, Tera, shop in GW2 certainly is NOT lacking anything at all, quiet opposite actually, it’s far ahead of those in other games. They’ve been focusing on it quiet hard lately, you know.

The only cash shops I remember recently are archage and rift, and even a months after launch both of them had WAY more stuff in the cash shop, and it was both cosmetic and p2w (like actual pw2, not fake pw2 like the watchwork picks that people kitten about here).

I’m not suggesting they immediately put more time into gemstore items (though some new medium armor skins that dont suck would be nice), but they definitely seem to be lacking. Contrary to all the people who scream that the only thing anet does is make gem store items, there really isnt that much in it.

Borolis Pass – [TOVL]
Aeneaaa – 80 engineer
Aeeneaa – 80 Ele