The Gift of GW2

The Gift of GW2

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

So, I was wanting to buy GW2 for a friend for Xmas is there a way to just “gift” it to his email address or anything like that? Or is it a lot fancier than clicking a “buy as a Gift” button.

Thanks!

PS: if this is the wrong forum can you please move it? I thought this was ok place.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

The Gift of GW2

Posted by: projectcedric.6951

projectcedric.6951

Its a lot fancier if you bought the physical cd with the box and all, and gift wrap it with some kind of scented stationery to the best of your ability.

I’m not sure if its still being sold, but getting the deluxe edition box set would be even more fancier.

The impact of receiving digital gifts is like ‘meh’ compared to physical ones.

The Gift of GW2

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Its a lot fancier if you bought the physical cd with the box and all, and gift wrap it with some kind of scented stationery to the best of your ability.

I’m not sure if its still being sold, but getting the deluxe edition box set would be even more fancier.

Yeah, but I don’t really wanna drive 3hours to give it to them now that we are on break and no longer in the same town lol.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

The Gift of GW2

Posted by: projectcedric.6951

projectcedric.6951

Yeah, but I don’t really wanna drive 3hours to give it to them now that we are on break and no longer in the same town lol.

Why not? That would make it even more personal and valuable.

The Gift of GW2

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

There’s nothing fancy about gifting GW2 to your friends. You buy the game, get the code, and you just give it to your friend. On top of that, your friend needs to link the code to his/her account which he/she created.