The Linenhaunt Cliffs Genocide.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mal.1670

Mal.1670

This is an open letter to the Orders of Tyria.

On behalf of the Moletariate, I would like to bring to your attention that our people have been massacred for months now by silly adventurers after our precious supply of linens to craft their silly pink armor. We kindly request that you incompetent whelps start making your own kitten linen.

Thank you.

(edited by Mal.1670)

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

“No, no, no- no, no- no, no- no, no, no!- No…”

Silly moles. Death has come amongst you and all because you refuse to turn over your sacred fibers peacefully.

Set up a vendor of the blessed linen and ye shall be spared. Well, spared death by blade and fire. You might drown in all the coin we shower upon thee.

Be it otherwise? Then burn and scream and be as the wheat before the scythe – “farmed” shall be thy epitaph.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

(edited by Nike.2631)

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Where do these magical rags, these scraps of cloth even come from? Everyone wears clothes, yet this material is nowhere to be found, yet everyone seems to have it.

Why can’t I find you?

Are they the internal, naturally occurring, product of humanoids?

Posted by: Cyvien.8049

Cyvien.8049

It’s not a genocide if we leave the dredge in other maps alone.

I’m a scholar, thus I don’t take stance.

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

You Dredges obviously forgot that you are supporting Scarlet and the Molten Alliance. You killed thousands of innocent inhabtians in the Shiverpeak Mountains. Now the survivors are here to take back what belongs to them and to seek revenge on your people.
Dont start a war you cant win, it could lead to complete annihilation of your race.

Nike.2631

raises hand But, um, er, there are humans by the barrel-full in the Aetherblades. And those are Queen Jenna’s automatons bulking up Scarlet’s army. Does that mean we can burn down Divinity’s Reach now? (not saying this is a bad plan, just checking on the extent of our license to commit mayhem)

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

The automatons have been hacked by Scarlet, not much the humans can do. And about the pirates: The Aetherblades are actually just a bunch of normal pirates with modern technology. We had a pirate problem already before. And since pirates are a association of several races they do not represent any state or race as full. However, the dredges are only known as aggressive race who attacks people out of greed and expansionism. Even the Charr are not that worse compared to these filthy abominations.
Because of this I and many others demand a crusade to purge this evil from the landscape.

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

Not all of the Moletariat follow the exact same doctrine.

In Dredgehaunt they remain dedicated Linenists.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Nike.2631

Now we’re gonna have to go in and tear down statues of the Great Leader Linen. Possibly in the center of the Glorious City of Linengrad.

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

Whoever finds the Tomb of Linen is hitting the jackpot.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Posted by: Mal.1670

Mal.1670

Your understanding and cooperation during this difficult time is appreciated.