The Lion Statue

The Lion Statue

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mr Crossbones.8793

Mr Crossbones.8793

I know this is silly, and not many care. But the lion statue in Lion’s Arch took months to rebuild, and somebody destroyed it again. All that hard work erased, and no one seems to care. Cool projector and all, but that statue was priceless. lol, i’m just being comical. Seriously though, is it going to take months to rebuild it again? or are will it magically return this time, much like this Asuran technology did.

The Lion Statue

Posted by: Miflett.3472

Miflett.3472

Through a partnership with the lionguard and the top asuran scientists at the college of statics, and over a period of just a few months, they have perfected the sculpture and deployment of the iconic lion’s arch fountain. No longer will we have to worry about the ramifications of breaking our fountain in the many more events that we are sure to see!

But now is the time to be jolly, and regale in our victory over zhaitan! Join the party, and eat all the candy and ale you want! Leave the reconstruction efforts to those asuran over at the college of statics, I’ve heard they love this construction stuff even more than the charr!

Leader of Grim Omen [GO]

The Lion Statue

Posted by: Lokheit.7943

Lokheit.7943

They probably just moved it away without destroying it. The previous time it was destroyed because Thorn literally emerged from it shattering the fountain.

The Lion Statue

Posted by: Curo.2483

Curo.2483

They used Asuran tech to teleport it, duh.

Curo Lunesque – “Concerned Citizen and Community Builder”
NSP – northernshiverpeaks.org