The Mad Moon

The Mad Moon

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: anx.7549

anx.7549

Just a question regarding this item.

I haven’t been a GW2 player during any of the past Halloween events and I am really keen to get hold of this item. I’m saving up to buy one from the TP, but yeah I keep finding other ways to blow my money LOL, but I’ve noticed that there are like only 4 available. Will this item become re-craftable during Halloween, or is it really a case of buy it asap?

Thank you.

Anx

The Mad Moon

Posted by: Mojo Gris Gris.5941

Mojo Gris Gris.5941

If the wiki is correct, it is still obtainable, but it takes a lot of work…

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Mad_Moon

The Mad Moon

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

I imagine it’ll probably become available again during halloween with the recipes dropping again.

So i wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

The Mad Moon

Posted by: Final Embrace.4157

Final Embrace.4157

If the wiki is correct, it is still obtainable, but it takes a lot of work…

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Mad_Moon

You’re right but it also says the recipe has been reactivated during Halloween which leads me to believe it’s only craftable during that event (if anyone else knows this to not be the case, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong).

This means you could either buy it now, wait for others to craft it during Halloween 2015 lowering the price or save up materials to craft it yourself during the event… Assuming they reactivate the recipe. I don’t see why they wouldn’t though.

The Mad Moon

anx.7549

Thank you. I read the recipe for it and was like OK, this will take some work…. and right now I’m not sure I’ll be online during Halloween as my parents are traveling from the UK over here to Australia and as I haven’t seem them in two years I don’t think they’d be impressed if I was online a lot during their visit! Looks like I’ll be saving up PDQ.

Anx

The Mad Moon

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Thank you. I read the recipe for it and was like OK, this will take some work…. and right now I’m not sure I’ll be online during Halloween as my parents are traveling from the UK over here to Australia and as I haven’t seem them in two years I don’t think they’d be impressed if I was online a lot during their visit! Looks like I’ll be saving up PDQ.

Tell them you’ve fallen in love and the only way to contact your love is to get on a video game. Just don’t tell them your one, true love is a shield.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

The Mad Moon

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

You are right to choose a priority life and family is important.

A shining, grinning shield however is more important

Attachments:

The Mad Moon

anx.7549

Tell them you’ve fallen in love and the only way to contact your love is to get on a video game. Just don’t tell them your one, true love is a shield.

LOL !! I’ll keep this in mind….!!!

Anx

The Mad Moon

anx.7549

Grrr! Smarty pants!

Anx

The Mad Moon

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Grrr! Smarty pants!

Remember, you can’t choose your family…you can choose your shield!!

The Mad Moon

anx.7549

Grrr! Smarty pants!

Remember, you can’t choose your family…you can choose your shield!!

Oh stop it now!!! I’ll be sure to remember that after three days of my mother doing my head in!

Anx

The Mad Moon

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

As far as i know, they should still be forgeable.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

The Mad Moon

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Recipe: Gift of the Moon is what you need to get started. It’s 38 gold on the TP. You can also purchase the Gift of the Moon, or simply buy the shield itself.