The Mechanism - how do o-o

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: cerberouse.7680

cerberouse.7680

So i’ve finally worked my way up to Rank 2 in Legendary Crafting and was very excited, it was time i began working on the new axe, Astralialalala! With a little research i found the precursor was called, “The Mechanism” a weapon presumably crafted through the new system as it has yet to waddle its way into the Auction House. With that in mind, i walked my way right up to the Legendary Crafting Recipe vendor and clicked on the
second tab… Only to be greeted by my selections being grayed out and locked and a little box saying i needed to acquire the second tier of legendary crafting.

I have already put the points into the Mastery, but unfortunatly it’s a no-show :s
Any one else having this issue?

Attachments:

(edited by cerberouse.7680)

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

Just a quick FYI, the precursors for new legendaries, as well as the legendaries themselves are all account bound on acquire. I’m just parroting what anet has told me.

I also believe they mentioned that they wouldn’t be adding the new legendaries until a couple weeks after launch.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: cerberouse.7680

cerberouse.7680

Just a quick FYI, the precursors for new legendaries, as well as the legendaries themselves are all account bound on acquire. I’m just parroting what anet has told me.

I also believe they mentioned that they wouldn’t be adding the new legendaries until a couple weeks after launch.

I believe you’re right about them being account bound, and whelp poop, was super excited about it! That sucks for me u.u