The New Dailies -- Feedback welcome

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sligh.2789

Sligh.2789

Previous tasks were generic and lent themselves to the play of any individual. When you reduced the options you also reduced the ability to complete them playing the way I want to play. Instead of Daily Frozen Maw, it should be Daily World Boss. Instead of Southsun Cove Event completer, it should be Maguuma Completer. Instead of Ascalon lumberer, it should be Ascalon gatherer.
either reinstate the additional options to 6-8, or reduce the over bearing requirements that make me play the game you want me to play.
Forcing people to play game types that they have not played, for whatever reason, is not the way to get them to like it. Silverwastes was the right way to introduce WvW to the PVE community and it was fun. I personally don’t find the monotony fun, it is the same thing over and over and for me, it just is not for me.
Converting Toypocolypse to a PVP, cant play with your friends type of “forced band with unknowns” was not, in my opinion, the way to go. The Holidays are a time when small player groups and Guilds enjoy getting closer and having more fun together. The change to Toypocolypse has severed that community building activity, and will only serve to diminish the feeling of community within the guilds and groups that used it to have fun together.
Just my humble opinion.

(edited by Sligh.2789)

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

So ya, for today PvE: vista (easy – ANet gold sink for wp fee), tree gatherer (easy – ANet gold sink for wp fee), kill maw and 4 Southsun events.

So ya, 2 easy ones. I went to maw and it was literally killed seconds before I got there, so SOL on that as I can’t wait another 1.5 hrs for it to spawn. Go to Southsun and nothing but people running ALL OVER looking for events. In about 15 mins I managed to get a bronze on one event, and was so frustrated and PO’d that I just left. I ended up going into our guild PvP arena for the first time and we all just let each other kill each other. How fun is that??!!

Seriously. Hate. The RESTRICTED dailies. It is totally ruining things IMO.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

Posted by: Rampage.6489

Rampage.6489

Yeah these new dailies are horrible, why did they change a perfectly good system? :/

Posted by: Rinsam.1906

Rinsam.1906

Hi. My name is Rinsam, and I have played for about 8 months.

I dislike this change to dailies. For one, I have no reason to even bother completing the daily, as the only reason I did so previously was to get laurels so I could purchase phat lewts. With this change, I simply have to log in and I get laurel, which is easy enough, as I work on a 12 hour shift and when I am working (I get 1 week off per month), I don’t have a whole lot of time to play because I’m either sleeping, working, or performing something that is biologically necessary.

Because I no longer have to do dailies, I can limit my time playing this game further. Will my WvW guild suffer? To be sure, but it would appear as though Anet cares little for WvW anyway, so it’s no big deal. Would my PvE guild suffer? No, because I play on a small server, and the two PvE guilds I am in have a mostly dead roster anyway, because all of the other players have moved on to other games.

I sincerely wish and hope that this company can pull their heads out of their kitten. I disliked the change to the trait system, so I bought gems in order to afford the traits I wanted/needed for my characters. But now I have no reason to play other than on reset nights and whenever my WvW guild manages to find enough bodies to form a semi-pathetic zerg. This game has a lot of potential, and I realize I am getting off topic here, but I’ve been playing this game 8 months now and I feel like it’s a totally different game than what I paid for.

Please, pull your heads out of your kitten, kick the good idea fairy out the window, and come up with better ideas than this. Otherwise, the only times you’ll see me is push nights and once a day to get my laurel.

Posted by: Chrisco.5732

Chrisco.5732

As a person that would grind AP points daily, the new system is soooo much better. It’s so much faster and the rewards look promising. It’s odd that everyone is mentioning a lack of freedom, though in my case (the minority i would imagine) its given me so much more freedom.

Perhaps adding 1 more choice to each category would allow a bit more freedom to some. Although to be honest … all the dailies so far are ridiculously easy and can be done in like 20min.

Now can we get a remade celestial amulet and an expansion? #offtopic

Posted by: Barzhal.2640

Barzhal.2640

As a daily regular I am disappointed – I used to spend 1-1.5 hours to get 12 dailies, not 10. Now I spend 5 min. Which is fine, I’m trying to finish gwamm in gw1 so I can spend more time on that. I don’t get it though, why the change? I already played pve, pvp, and wvw to get the dailies. It was kinda fun and kept me involved. Now I don’t have to do much. Well ok, my perspective, for what it’s worth.

Posted by: Temptress.2584

Temptress.2584

The new daily update is really disappointing. I prefer daily achievements based on all aspects of game play instead of requiring the players to complete achievements in specific zones. Even though the new rewards are better than the old daily system, the restrictive achievement system really makes the game less fun. I prefer to decide what I want to do when I log-in, instead of Arenanet making the decision. If the purpose of the daily achievement is to encourage players to log-in more often, then the new daily achievement system is a failure. Please bring back more freedom to the daily rewards system. Thank you!

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

Just wanted to confirm that once again, I wasn’t able to retrieve the login reward on any of my characters save for the level 80. Is anyone else experiencing this behavior? I also still dislike the new dailies.

It seems to be restricted to the first character you log in on each day. Which can be a different character each day. I wanted to get it on a lvl 80 yesterday, but accidentally logged in on my lvl 34 first, and had to get it on that character.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

As a person that would grind AP points daily, the new system is soooo much better. It’s so much faster and the rewards look promising. It’s odd that everyone is mentioning a lack of freedom, though in my case (the minority i would imagine) its given me so much more freedom.

Perhaps adding 1 more choice to each category would allow a bit more freedom to some. Although to be honest … all the dailies so far are ridiculously easy and can be done in like 20min.

I had mine done in twenty-five minutes the first day. Vista at where I parked a charr newbie in Plains of Ashford, port to Applebrook Hamlet WP in Gendarran and chop trees, do events in Silverwastes – running yak from Resolve to Red Rock and doing defenses, plus retrieving rubble. Done. That’s three.

. . . really, it’s about knowing where you can likely find things.

And it would take me longer to do five sometimes unless I was lucky enough to log in during peak time WvW to go rush things.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Rampage.6489

I had mine done in twenty-five minutes the first day. Vista at where I parked a charr newbie in Plains of Ashford, port to Applebrook Hamlet WP in Gendarran and chop trees, do events in Silverwastes – running yak from Resolve to Red Rock and doing defenses, plus retrieving rubble. Done. That’s three.

. . . really, it’s about knowing where you can likely find things.

And it would take me longer to do five sometimes unless I was lucky enough to log in during peak time WvW to go rush things.

sounds more like pure luck that you didnt have to travel half the map

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Well, yesterday’s dailies the only hangup was Claw of Jormag – I had to wait for it to come up. Other than that? Easy. Actually, I dropped into WvW and snagged the Veteran Warg and Ruins Capture to finish off my daily while waiting on Claw to come up.

. . . So, yeah, I’m actually getting them done faster.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Rampage.6489

omg I just did the daily for the frozen maw and that was sick….
Cant see kitten and everybody spamming their fps…. how is that fun?

Posted by: Banquetto.9521

Banquetto.9521

I’ll just drop my two cents into this threadnaught..

I hadn’t played GW2 for a few months now, but decided to drop back in and check out the new daily system.

The most specific one was to go and do the Maw. So I waypointed over there.

Spend half an hour, 45 minutes maybe tooling about hoping that maybe it would pop. It didn’t. Considered doing one of the other dailies but the sunk cost of having spent the time waiting on the Maw discouraged me.

Had a brief argument with a player in map chat because I said I didn’t think this was a particularly good change, and he thought that I should go and play some other game in that case.

We were both right. It wasn’t a particularly good change, and I should go and play some other game.

Oh well, I still have GW2 news on my RSS feed, if another patch adds something that sounds interesting, I’ll hear about it. But this return experience has certainly convinced me not to play.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

How is my daughter going to face the Claw of Jormag when she is only level 18 Anet?

She won’t have that daily. If you have accounts with low level characters only you get low level dailies.

Vayne.8563

Well, yesterday’s dailies the only hangup was Claw of Jormag – I had to wait for it to come up. Other than that? Easy. Actually, I dropped into WvW and snagged the Veteran Warg and Ruins Capture to finish off my daily while waiting on Claw to come up.

I get them done faster too and get 10 achievement points instead of five. I’m honestly not completely sure what the problem is.

Rampage.6489

I get them done faster too and get 10 achievement points instead of five. I’m honestly not completely sure what the problem is.

the problem is that all you egomaniacs only think about yourself and others with 5 80s and 100% map completion sigh and then you wonder why this game is dying because of lack of new players?!

Vayne.8563

the problem is that all you egomaniacs only think about yourself and others with 5 80s and 100% map completion sigh and then you wonder why this game is dying because of lack of new players?!

I have a lot of new people in my guild who we’ve helped do this stuff. In fact, we have several players in our guild who don’t have an 80 and yet managed to easily do the dailies every day.

It’s better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

Posted by: brokenrabbit.6538

brokenrabbit.6538

I’ve been playing since launch, and the daily was my lead-in to doing other things. Let’s say I needed Daily Gatherer, Daily Kills, Kill Variety, and Veteran Slayer (recycler would always come when I broke down my loot). I would figure in a secondary objective (I’m gonna do my dailies in Queensdale and kill SB while I’m there) and off I went. I would be playing for an hour or two even after completing my daily. And the only thing I ever wanted from the daily was laurels.

Since this new patch, my character hasn’t taken one step. I log in, get my reward, and log out. I have no incentive to bounce around the map to do the dailies, and since I’m not interested in doing dailies, I never have motivation to go anywhere and do anything (max level, have all the ascended items and skins I want).

That one laurel was my hook into the game, and now it’s gone.

Bravo Anet. Bravo.

Posted by: rozowykubek.9703

rozowykubek.9703

from my perspective they did great job bringing new daily system
imo it encourages exploration and without it I never would have participated in LA activity (or at least not so soon ), it was this one when you feel like in Hunger Games, it was pretty amazing ^^

Rampage.6489

I have a lot of new people in my guild who we’ve helped do this stuff. In fact, we have several players in our guild who don’t have an 80 and yet managed to easily do the dailies every day.

yeah because you should really need guildies for dailies right? sigh thats so dumb…

Rampage.6489

I’ve been playing since launch, and the daily was my lead-in to doing other things. Let’s say I needed Daily Gatherer, Daily Kills, Kill Variety, and Veteran Slayer (recycler would always come when I broke down my loot). I would figure in a secondary objective (I’m gonna do my dailies in Queensdale and kill SB while I’m there) and off I went. I would be playing for an hour or two even after completing my daily. And the only thing I ever wanted from the daily was laurels.

Since this new patch, my character hasn’t taken one step. I log in, get my reward, and log out. I have no incentive to bounce around the map to do the dailies, and since I’m not interested in doing dailies, I never have motivation to go anywhere and do anything (max level, have all the ascended items and skins I want).

Bravo Anet. Bravo.

this exactly, it seems the adults are waking up as well now lol thank god for common sense dude!

Olvendred.3027

Bravo Anet. Bravo.

Why do you want laurels then? I don’t understand people who want virtual rewards, that only exist in a game they have no other interest in playing.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Egomaniacs, lovely. So I just have to ask before I proceed . . . if I comment that these aren’t fiction of me doing these faster repeatedly and often, after someone (who I won’t name) called people who said they were getting it done faster than them “liars” among other things . . . it’s because I need to stroke my ego. Am I interpreting this right?

Now, shall you back away from the defensive posture of someone basically lashing out at anyone who disagrees, and take a look?

I’ve said it a few times now in a couple things – I think the daily system was fine back when it released and the biggest problem I have with it is how much time is going into revamping it time and time again. Instead of kicking it out of the airplane door over the Mojave Desert and doing something different.

I think it’s utterly unnecessary to do the Dailies . . . or did up until Laurels. And even then, I still hold the opinion Ascended Armor/Gear is really a waste of time and resources unless you plan on doing high-level Fractals where Agony is involved. And so, Laurels for Ascended stuff was in my bin of “safely ignore this and do whatever you feel happy doing”.

However, a lot of people really like the idea of walking around in Best-in-Slot, even if it’s about as useful as that Sheriff Star in a Wild ARMs game . . . or the prizes for beating Emerald/Ruby Weapons in FF7. They’re really cool, overpowered in a way, but by the time you can get them . . . they’re entirely unimportant.

Dailies need to be looked at over again, maybe have some more options? Or just drop a hammer on the whole Daily Achievement system altogether? It’s no longer serving the purpose it was a year ago with throttling Laurel acquisition, or anything else – it’s strictly about AP now, and that can be done some other way than this framework which is apparently killing the game.

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Why do you want laurels then? I don’t understand people who want virtual rewards, that only exist in a game they have no other interest in playing.

I’ll answer.

Laurels are the key to working on Ascended crafting (Inscriptions) or getting some accessories. They are the easiest way of getting enough items with Infusion slots to hit a good spot on Agony Resistance.

Also, they can apparently make you good cash if you go for crafting bags.

brokenrabbit.6538

The two minis. I’m PVE only so it took me awhile to get enough laurels for all the rings, accessories and infusions. Now I’m working toward the minis.

Not sure what’ll be my motivation after I get those, maybe I won’t have any and will take a break until some substantial content comes out.

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

I think what you need to ask yourself, whether you’re a player or a developer, is "Would there be a reason to log in to GW2 if there was no achievement system at all?"

I strongly suspect the answer is a resounding "NO!" for a lot of players.

Dailies are the fix that ArenaNet rely on to keep people logging in and therefore exposed to the gemshop.

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.

Olvendred.3027

The two minis. I’m PVE only so it took me awhile to get enough laurels for all the rings, accessories and infusions. Now I’m working toward the minis.

Not sure what’ll be my motivation after I get those, maybe I won’t have any and will take a break until some substantial content comes out.

But then, you’ll have the minis and won’t be playing the game to enjoy them. It’s a weird thing people do. I know players who have run themselves ragged in game trying to get a legendary, for instance, but then quit pretty much as soon as they finally got it.

But yeah. From my perspective, if I were you, a change that stopped me pointlessly doing something I didn’t really enjoy would be a good thing. Nothing wrong with taking a break

brokenrabbit.6538

But then, you’ll have the minis and won’t be playing the game to enjoy them. It’s a weird thing people do. I know players who have run themselves ragged in game trying to get a legendary, for instance, but then quit pretty much as soon as they finally got it.

But yeah. From my perspective, if I were you, a change that stopped me pointlessly doing something I didn’t really enjoy would be a good thing. Nothing wrong with taking a break

I didn’t mind the dalies when I could decide how I wanted to accomplish them, and since I needed to go somewhere to get it done, I could always work some other goal into it and not just be out there ‘doing my daily’.

Now, with the new system, dailies are so kitten ed specific and scattered you can’t really do them while accomplishing something else simultaneously. You’re either doing something else, or doing your daily. It went from being a reward for playing the game to a kitten ed chore. I’m a 38-year old adult, I have enough chores already.

Vayne.8563

yeah because you should really need guildies for dailies right? sigh thats so dumb…

You don’t need guildies for dailies. And I never said you did. I did say you could have asked in Lion’s Arch how to get to Southsun and in one minute someone would have told you.

This is not a single player game, and you can’t be expected to know everything. If you insist on applying a completely arbitrary personal rule to a game, then that really is your own lookout. And I’m done arguing with you, so feel free to get the last word.

Posted by: champ.7021

champ.7021

Dailies feel more unnatural nowadays but theres nothing really bad about them. I was able to accomplish them for the last couple days with my newest char and it was pretty dam easy.

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Dailies feel more unnatural nowadays but theres nothing really bad about them. I was able to accomplish them for the last couple days with my newest char and it was pretty dam easy.

Good luck today then. Unless you’re lucky enough to be online when the Maw event shows up, you’re screwed if you’re a PvE player. I mean, ANet, common! 4!!!! events in Southsun! An area where there are no WP’s if there is an event going on, most events are group events, where every step you take you’re slowed down to a crawl because of attacking foes, so by the time you actually reach the event location, it’s done. And you need to find 4 events…. I tried. I saw an event, went there, event done. Next event, I finally reached the location: event done.

Posted by: GuzziHero.5104

GuzziHero.5104

If your daughter gets the World Boss daily as an option it will be changed to something level appropriate.

I got CoJ on my new Level 35 character. Sure I have 80s on this account but I want to play… y’know… my way with my character of choice.

This, and the 80s swarming starter zones, are my only issues here.

Posted by: aerial.7021

aerial.7021

For those having FPS problems I’ve found that ramming the camera down at the ground and just spamming skills works just fine.

Server: Gate of Madness

Posted by: Udolpho.1209

Udolpho.1209

My problem with the new dailies is the lack of PVE choices. I had no problem in the past doing 5-8 daily PVE categories. But now with only four PVE choices I’m often finding it hard to get 3. One day, two of the PVE options required the character to be level 80 and do content I haven’t gotten to yet. Before, it was easy to go about my business doing what I wanted, and take dailies into account along the way.

I want more PVE options. That’s my only complaint about this system.

Posted by: Harlequin.8593

Harlequin.8593

The changes make it easier on the people who grind AP and I’m happy for them, I am but for the rest of us (or at least for me) it’s not an improvement, really. It’s kind of a schlep .. It’s the carrot and stick method (carrot = slightly better reward, stick = more effort & less freedom), “slightly” better mind, not nearly enough for me to go out of my way to do dailies, whereas before I’d do them just by playing the game. Its safe to say I’m no fan of the new daily requirements .

I have a bad feeling about this …

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

I think what you need to ask yourself, whether you’re a player or a developer, is “Would there be a reason to log in to GW2 if there was no achievement system at all?”

I strongly suspect the answer is a resounding “NO!” for a lot of players.

Dailies are the fix that ArenaNet rely on to keep people logging in and therefore exposed to the gemshop.

In that case it is a bad fix, as they make me log out faster than on the previous system, as they trigger a burnout effect.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Blanche Neige.7241

Blanche Neige.7241

all the dailies so far are ridiculously easy and can be done in like 20min.

False. For example, you cannot do Maw or Jormag or any other boss if its spawn is scheduled 90 minutes later than you are connected.

Posted by: Adventurous Cookie.1658

Adventurous Cookie.1658

How is my daughter going to face the Claw of Jormag when she is only level 18 Anet?

She won’t have that daily. If you have accounts with low level characters only you get low level dailies.

I just check his account and the highest toon she had is level 41.Now the new daily is sending her to Southsun Cove again another level 80 zone.

Attachments:

Anet, you’re breaking my heart! You’re going down a path I cannot follow!

Posted by: Arietta The Broken.1875

Arietta The Broken.1875

It really blows my mind that people are complaining about these dailies.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Daily

The options really take no time at all if you combine WvW and PvE

WvW Big Spender
Ruins Capturer
Exotic Crafter
Vista Viewer
Mystic Forger
Activity Participation
Caravan Disruptor

These all take about 30 seconds to complete, now while I understand these aren’t all active each day, usually 2 of them are. The third takes maybe 5-10 more minutes of your time, so you’re done with daily after 10 minutes and have 10AP some loot/exp for alts and can get on with doing your dungeon trains, or WvW trains or Mapping or Silverwastes farm.

The idea of the new dailies was to maximize achievement points in as short a time as possible. I think people forget that @15,000 AP the cap comes for daily and monthly (Now combined) so at some stage down the line you wont even have to bother doing these dailies for AP because you’ll have reached the cap.

This opens up the rest of the game to you. If you only have 10 minutes to log in, you can do your daily. I don’t understand why people think this is a bad thing.

A gold sink way-pointing to a vista? A total of maybe 10 silver a day, go and do AC p1p2p3 and you can way point every day @10 silver/day for 45+ days. Sit down.

I personally have multiple accounts that took up a huge chunk of my gaming time to get 5 dailies done for the laurels. Now I don’t even have to do that, I just log in every day and still get the Laurels.

The game isn’t catering to one person, it’s trying to cater to all of them. If you feel the only reason for you to log in is to do your daily, then in my opinion the game isn’t right for you.

If we look at the PvE ones for today (assuming you only pve)

Maguuma Vista Viewer (2s26c to waypoint ohnoes I can’t do that)
Daily Ascalonian Lumberer (3s76c to waypoint EXTORTION) and the wood I get in Diessa Plateu makes all my WP fee back. REFUSE.
Southsun Cove events – Content that I probably don’t do regularly NTY!!!!!!!
Maw – REFUSE TO USE TIMERS – IF ITS NOT UP WHEN I LOG IN AT THIS VERY SECOND ITS BAD. OTHERS KILLED IT? BAN THEM PLOX

The WvW ones

Caravan Disruptor – Help my world out in WvW by stopping some supply go to the enemy?
Land Claimer – Kill and capture a sentry point solo – TOO HARD WHYGW2HARD?
WvW Object defender – Protect my keep for 3mins vs an attack – NAH I DONT CARE
WvW Keep capturer – EoTM too hard for me, can’t follow zerg, dont want free level/karma/exp/loots

You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse.

Posted by: MAGpie.7962

MAGpie.7962

False. For example, you cannot do Maw or Jormag or any other boss if its spawn is scheduled 90 minutes later than you are connected.

Yip, I would like to hear the answer to that as well. Casual play is now punished. Log in for an hour a day after work… well, you’re not getting daylies son.

Vayne.8563

Good luck today then. Unless you’re lucky enough to be online when the Maw event shows up, you’re screwed if you’re a PvE player. I mean, ANet, common! 4!!!! events in Southsun! An area where there are no WP’s if there is an event going on, most events are group events, where every step you take you’re slowed down to a crawl because of attacking foes, so by the time you actually reach the event location, it’s done. And you need to find 4 events…. I tried. I saw an event, went there, event done. Next event, I finally reached the location: event done.

I did four events in southsun on two accounts. There’s a ton of people doing events on southsun. I’m not sure how you can’t do it.

Posted by: AdaephonDelat.3890

AdaephonDelat.3890

Yip, I would like to hear the answer to that as well. Casual play is now punished. Log in for an hour a day after work… well, you’re not getting daylies son.

So you miss out on 10 AP. Not the end of the world there. Unless there’s some other reason you’re doing the dailies?

[BAD] a casual PvE guild on Aurora Glade.
http://bad-eu.guildlaunch.com
The Family Deuce. Asuran Adventure Specialists.

Vayne.8563

But you only need three of the four. So far, every day I’ve been easily able to do the three that weren’t based on timed world events.

Arietta The Broken.1875

Do people not understand you can mix and match WvW/PvP and PvE??

(edited by Arietta The Broken.1875)

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

Confirmed: lowering difficulty increases the number of salty tears.

Oh the new system makes you go somewhat out of your way to do a daily, tell me more how the previous system didn’t have you running out of your way for dailies * willy wonka face *

I bet you ONLY play gw2 for less than an hour a day and that you NEVER hop onto the eotm champ train Kappa

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

Posted by: Vivianne.2506

Vivianne.2506

For those of us who dislike WvW and PvP the new dailies truly suck. There are so many people trying to do events its hard to get a shot in and get credit for the events. And really? Re-doing vistas I did 2 years ago? And don’t even get me started on the lack of laurels for those of us who are crafters. Anet the new dailies were ill-thought-out.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

For those of us who dislike WvW and PvP the new dailies truly suck. There are so many people trying to do events its hard to get a shot in and get credit for the events. And really? Re-doing vistas I did 2 years ago? And don’t even get me started on the lack of laurels for those of us who are crafters. Anet the new dailies were ill-thought-out.

You can get more Laurels per month now than you could before. But I suppose that doesn’t count?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Arietta The Broken.1875

http://i.imgur.com/WjvyWne.jpg Daily started 9:48 remaining
http://i.imgur.com/8jXgVD8.jpg Vista done 9:47 remaining
http://i.imgur.com/CMPaCMg.jpg Gatherer done 9:44 remaining
http://i.imgur.com/Bi5Jidn.jpg Keep Flipped 9:41 remaining DAILY DONE
http://i.imgur.com/PvkgLZo.jpg Caravan killed 9:38 remaining
http://i.imgur.com/kcjOKQd.jpg Sentry killed/capped 9:38 remaining

Shock horror.

Vayne.8563

There is no lack of laurels for those who are crafters. You’ll end up with more laurels this way than the old way. Without having to do a single daily I might add.

Posted by: Shanks.2907

Shanks.2907

I wonder if anyone realizes that complaining isn’t going to do anything. Anet already has their vacation booked, see you in 2015.