The Santa Charr Thread Update for 2017

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Evga.2471

Evga.2471

Hello everyone hope your all well. Can’t believe it’s almost been another year come and gone. Time flies when your having fun or just working none stop and waiting for a break.

Well let’s get down to business on what the title say’s shall we?

As you all know (or some of you) that I made a post last year titled The Santa Charr Thread. It went very well and a lot of you got presents from Santa Charr AKA Krosan Beast. Plus some of might not have gotten presents from Santa Charr do to the high volume of participants and wanted to say sorry for not getting presents to you.

With this being said Santa Charr this year might not be making a return this year. Even though I said Santa Charr will return. The reason is I started a new career this year as a truck driver (18 wheeler). I’m on a dedicated account and home daily to do my ten hour break. That ten break is for sleep and nothing else sadly. I do have two days off but it’s going to be one day off a week do to high freight around the Holiday season. So it will be very hard for me to get presents for you all this year and trying to get the Wintersday achievements.

BUT HOLD ON Santa Charr might just do a giveaway instead of getting presents to you all this year. I want to make this another great time for you all and me. I know some will be very disappointed if Santa Charr does a giveaway since it will only cover X amount of people, instead of in game items to everyone like last year. I hope you all can understand. You’ll have to wait for the details for the giveaway in December. So please check the forums during the month of December so you don’t miss your chance. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS HAS NOT BEEN MADE OFFICIAL YET.

Also please be careful out there in the world and see you all in December.

Here is a link to the Original thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/The-Santa-Charr-Thread/first

Posted by: Purgatori.3645

Purgatori.3645

<3 Much love for Santa Charr

I was lucky enough to get a present from Santa Charr in 2016. If you do decide to do a giveaway, let me know if you need anything by way of donation etc etc … I will make this my random act of kindness this year instead of visiting the players helping players thread where you gift strangers randoms presents.

If there is anything I can donate please drop me a message.

Stay safe

Em.

When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.

Posted by: killermanjaro.5670

killermanjaro.5670

Oh wow! This sounds like an amazing thing that you do! I’ve rarely been on here/in game much around December in the past, so never knew anything about it. Hoping I’ll have some time this year though, so I’ll keep an eye out in December

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I still regret being too busy to follow up with a screenshot-with-Santa-Charr opportunity but you remain on my Friends list so I can feel happy when I see your name.

Best of luck with the new job. I look forward to whatever you do for the Wintersday Spirit, even if it’s just checking in to wish us well before you collapse

Posted by: Evga.2471

Evga.2471

Thanks for the comments so far. Keep an eye out on the forum in December.

Well time to get this bumped up so more people get to see it. So they can get in the action if a giveaway is going to happen or not in December.

Posted by: Daiki.6237

Daiki.6237

It won’t be the same without something from Santa Charr. Might be about time to get some skritt to help. Get with me later when you figure things out. I’ll either help with the giveaway or help you get goodies to people while you are at work

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Santa Charr = the only good Charr in all of Tyria-dom!

Hurrah for Santa Charr!