The Santa Charr Thread

The Santa Charr Thread

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: xMikaChan.6207

xMikaChan.6207

Merry Winsterday! Great idea! Hope to see you in-game some time.

The Santa Charr Thread

Posted by: Gorgeous.2481

Gorgeous.2481

I absolutely adore this idea, Evga. Just another example of how much the GW2 community outshines others that I’ve played with. I’ve been farming hard for Wintersday myself, both for Winter’s Pres and christmas gifts for friends, but if you need anything that I can help with please let me know and I’ll do my best. ( And I have a few other friends who feel the same way and would happily help if you reach out to us. ) Merry Wintersday!

The Santa Charr Thread

Posted by: BlackIsleDragon.7516

BlackIsleDragon.7516

Very awesome. I have always liked to be on the nice list, personally. I was thinking about finding an armor combination to have a festive character… I mean, you gotta look good while jumping on snowflakes!

The Santa Charr Thread

Posted by: Kyree.5684

Kyree.5684

LOVE Your Santa Charr!!!!

The Santa Charr Thread

Posted by: Nutjob.9021

Nutjob.9021

If I get on the naughty list, will you give me a lump of coal?
And by “lump of coal”, I mean a “+100% to magic find” endless potion lump of coal.
I will be deeply ashamed every time I use it and warn everyone to avoid my fate.

The Santa Charr Thread

Posted by: steve.2945

steve.2945

I love Taimi, and I hope she builds scruffy V2.

Proud TTS member

The Santa Charr Thread

Posted by: Evga.2471

Evga.2471

I hate to be the bearer of bad news since this is my post to the twelve people that have posted on this thread have missed my cut off date of December 7th, 2016 at Midnight PST. That I will not be adding any more to the naughty or nice list. I did give everyone a fair warning about it.

Look on the bright side you have next year to look forward to but not on this Thread.

The Santa Charr Thread

Posted by: IchigoHatake.5098

IchigoHatake.5098

Merry Winsterday! Great idea! LOVE Your Santa Charr!!!! Just another example of how much the GW2 community outshines others that I’ve played with.

The Santa Charr Thread

Posted by: Belenus.9132

Belenus.9132

Kudos to you, Ho Ho Ho (and to add in the dialogue of my main character) put down thut gun, son, y’all ain’ heard o’ the spirit of the WintersDay Charr? Well, now yew haz. Ah kin see it now, handin’ out knives an maces to the kiddies, gittin’ grand-ma thut new hammer thut she all haz been ah-wantin’ an me slid beneath ah table wiv ah big silly lookin’ grin o’ ma face.

The Santa Charr Thread

Posted by: Andy.9586

Andy.9586

Great idea, thanks for doing this.
Now I’m thinking of starting one of my own with a twist, pick random player while running around the game.

The Santa Charr Thread

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Evga got in touch with me to ask me to lock this thread, since their cut-off date was December 7th.

Hope everyone had fun with the idea, and thanks again to Evga for the generous idea.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet