The Zealot's problem

The Zealot's problem

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mavander.3208

Mavander.3208

500 watchwork sprockets still are not cheap. How does 500 watchwork sprockets compare to 5 vials of powerful blood? Lets not charge extra for different stat sets when you’re trying to promote different stats for raiding. Same goes for other stats like celestial.

Thank you for the recipes though.

Please see this as a problem worth addressing.

The Zealot's problem

Posted by: ande.2105

ande.2105

Sprocket cost I can cope with, the lack of trinkets/accessories with matching stats is more of an issue for me. Any word on if they’re going to be added?

“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”
– Jake Chambers.

The Zealot's problem

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

I got a watchwork pick when they were sold back in September before I knew sprockets contributed to Zealot stats and Googled power precision and healing power since I was looking for such a stat set. Was disappointed over how expensive they were but bought some recipes. While I’m still mostly berserker the extra healing power on the shoulders and pants can be felt (ascended triforge adds some nice healing power too) with withdraw and shadow refuge. I want all my characters (except ele, since celestial gives nice healing power) to have some zealot equipment so they could have decent healing without cutting into damage too much. I remember playing on my warrior and noticing how weak the heal was, so that motivated me to make him a pair of zealot boots and a couple of pieces of zealot’s jewlery. He’s two berserker, one zealot, and three soldier’s for armor, soldier’s hammer, bersker sword and great sword, and celestial shield. His ascended gear should be good for my guardian too, where I’m going for balanced with a slight power bent with decent healing just like the warrior (they’ll share an armor set but trinkets will be different) but the healing will have great group utility. If other people around you drop dead you’ll be left to solo content that assumes a big group is fighting it and won’t have the resources to handle it, thus the importance of big group healing is obvious. Pay attention to the combat log. Yeah my guardian isn’t level 80 yet but I’m obviously working on it.

Tl;dr: Zealot’s can help add some nice versatility to builds and make self and group heals meaningful.

Attachments:

The Zealot's problem

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

The recipes need to be changed to be 80-100 sprockets, not 500.

The Zealot's problem

Posted by: Mavander.3208

Mavander.3208

Is the watchwork pickaxe not a cash shop pay to win item? Is that what anyone wants the cash shop to be?

Granted even the pickaxe doesn’t get you the needed about of mats in a reasonable amount of time.

The Zealot's problem

Posted by: Lévis.5489

Lévis.5489

I am getting a lot of sprockets out of salvage in HoT lately. It seems to be helping a lot.