The fury of account binding

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hilda Raven.8641

Hilda Raven.8641

Items Anet, please fix items that are so bound there is nothing you can do with them when you have multiples.

Ascended rings is a perfect example. Pile up from fractals and I cannot do anything with them. Even if the only option is the forge for a random exo PLEASE give us an option besides a handful of silver from a severely underpriced merchant.

Risen Priest of Balthazar minis. Don’t even get me started on how angry this makes me. Atleast with the account bound minis from wintersday we could at the very least, forge them into others which is what I did when I had 7 quaggans and about 8 of all the other ones. Now we cannot even forge them???

I’ve purchased bank tab after bank tab and I am sick of not being able to do anything at all with in game items. EVEN LEGENDARY WEAPONS CAN BE SALVAGED and mystic forged and we can’t even do that???

Posted by: holotype.1643

holotype.1643

they might make a mystic toilet recipe later where you can put four balthazar minis in and get one rare level mini of another risen priest. that would be cool

Championing Blackgate since Aug. 25, 2012
[UV]

Posted by: Hilda Raven.8641

Hilda Raven.8641

Yea who knows, even if it was for a rare i’d take it. I’m so sick of items with no use piling up. Woohoo you won the RNG game, got Balth priest. 7 balth priests later you’re pretty freaking annoyed you have 7 more than necessary.

Anet does this constantly. I don’t mind them account bounding things because they know they do not want any of us making money. Thats apparent with every one of their changes. Fine, just let us turn it into another mini and have that account bound too. I don’t care just SOMETHING

Posted by: Darque Intent.1674

Darque Intent.1674

It would be nice to be able to trade them for losestones or more Orrian chests, and maybe change it so you can only recive 1 unique account bound reward per character, because I really don’t need 7 of those minis either.

All hail Emperor Anet, and their new clothes!