The game has become broken

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fikfain.5849

Fikfain.5849

WvW – Golem Rush should have been a 2-day weekend event or something. A week of this means I’m not going in WvW this week.

PvP – The trait and “balance” changes have completely made PvP no fun. 2s death to mesmers, rampage warriors, d/d fire eles, burn guardians, backstab thieves…Everyone is a power build everything is “instadeath, then cap”. Everything ends up in a zerg fight.

PvE – Nothing has changed. So, condi builds don’t have to swap out in order to kill a boss. Yay. No new storyline, no changes to dungeons, nothing to collect if you’re around 16k AP. Just the same old stuff every day while gold piles up useless.

You’ve either ignored or broken every aspect of the game in the last 2 weeks and there’s been NO evidence that you grasp that certain classes need to be rebalanced since the drastic trait/stat changes. Those were HUGE changes and you were bound to screw something up. Well, people have figured it out and it’s ruined PvP and negatively impacted WvW…except who would know that because if you’re not in a golem, you’re useless this week.

Fikbomber — Big Red and White Charr Engineer
Fikfain — Little Purple Sylvari Mesmer
Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

(edited by Fikfain.5849)

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

No new storyline, no changes to dungeons, nothing to collect if you’re around 16k AP. Just the same old stuff every day while gold piles up useless.

Dude, I will totally find a use for your gold. Send it here. Please and thank you.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Comrade I could use a donation of that useless gold aswell I know I can put it to good use blinging out my characters.

Posted by: Happyfool.8951

Happyfool.8951

Hi we’re starting a Help group for Skritts Suffering from PTSD due to being experimented on by the Inquest and could use your help by donating gold.

We all do as we must to make our way in this world and unfortunately,
we have to do things others may qualify as “evil”.
~Krunch Bloodrage, Looking For Group

Posted by: Azel.4786

Azel.4786

Came for the free gold and stayed to say something:

PVP – Yup, new meta is a mess and needs some adjustments, ANET acknowledge the fact a bit, let’s hope they deliver on it sooner rather than later.

WvW – Week long event is absurd…. ANET owes the WvW community something designed for them and not solely for the PvE community.

PvE – Never was a huge fan of it.

I admit I made a mistake in buying the expansion already, but let’s give it a bit more time to see if it fixes some of t he wrong in the game right now.

Problem is ANET overhyped it and now has very little to keep people interested, particularly after the spec reveals stopped, the hype for the expansion started to dwindle alot so the forums are filled with negativity right now.

Give it a couple of weeks to see if it improves.

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

Are these real skritt or honorary skritt?

Posted by: eureeka.5368

eureeka.5368

i think the only thing ANet will listen too is a BIG drop in players. Oh i still log in every day for my rewards ( in a hope they will some day get it together) but am not going to threaten to quit or harp on everything they messed up. I think they know. Just collect your rewards and wait for them to make the proper adjustments. If not please don’t give a rats kitten .

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

WvW – Golem Rush should have been a 2-day weekend event or something. A week of this means I’m not going in WvW this week.

PvP – The trait and “balance” changes have completely made PvP no fun. 2s death to mesmers, rampage warriors, d/d fire eles, burn guardians, backstab thieves…Everyone is a power build everything is “instadeath, then cap”. Everything ends up in a zerg fight.

PvE – Nothing has changed. So, condi builds don’t have to swap out in order to kill a boss. Yay. No new storyline, no changes to dungeons, nothing to collect if you’re around 16k AP. Just the same old stuff every day while gold piles up useless.

You’ve either ignored or broken every aspect of the game in the last 2 weeks and there’s been NO evidence that you grasp that certain classes need to be rebalanced since the drastic trait/stat changes. Those were HUGE changes and you were bound to screw something up. Well, people have figured it out and it’s ruined PvP and negatively impacted WvW…except who would know that because if you’re not in a golem, you’re useless this week.

It’s not that easy.

WvW – Their event was planned for a week and announced. I don’t play much WvW but it is just an event, it will be over soon.

PvP – I have complained both about the big damage increase in PvP and I have complained about some classes has one-shot builds. Many other has complained about this to but many other has also stated that they are OK with the changes and don’t want it nerfed. It’s not just a button push and ‘thadaaah!’ everyone is happy. I will atleast hope for a few changes next Teuseday.

PvE – I am repeating myself but I have played since headstart and I still enjoy PvE. Sure I wouldn’t mind alittle more story but hey wait a minute there where some people who wanted a freekin expansion so now we have to do just like one must do in other MMO’s, wait for it to release to get more story. You can’t get it all.

I won’t lie I have started playing less and less becouse there is nothing more to do and PvP is more booring now after that patch and I realy hope for some nerfs. But… A break now and then can be good for you.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

I agree on all points. I’m pretty worried for the expansion.

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

Posted by: konnsky.6540

konnsky.6540

Im actually really happy with the PVE changes, granted though that i dont play PVP or WVW. Doing dungeons and SW after the patch has been really really good!

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

WvW will give you this one…

PvE has seen a steady improvement. Very positive. Don’t throw this in there.

PvP. In between the two. Thieves down mesmers up. All increased in ooompf. So..mostly just different. I think in another month or two after tweaks it will be for the better. Honestly mosty been fun just cause its been different and I look forward to the future balance.

So yea…besides WvW which is kind of amusing tbh, I’d hardly say broke.

Posted by: starlinvf.1358

starlinvf.1358

I agree, really disliked the latest updates which seemed to unbalance the game even more, wasted a lot of gold trying to counter the changes, all it did for me was cause a lot of frustration, for the first time since prophecies, I’ve stopped playing….hope Anet get their act together soon!

wasted gold? The biggest change was including some soldiers to offset some of what was lost via traits….. and almost all of them used ascended trinkets to do it. I only know a hand full of people who had to change armor, and most of them were still half zerks, half something else.