The problem with Fractals

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Warchiefomega.2738

Warchiefomega.2738

Just wanna start by saying the fractal dungeon itself is awesome. Its alot of fun and I do enjoy it. That being said I would like to enjoy it but finding a group is close to impossible. With every1 being at totally different levels it seems like finding a group for the dungeon is never going to happen unless you gather guildmates

Posted by: Togashi Jack.9531

Togashi Jack.9531

so.. like any other dungeon then – gotcha

Posted by: SoulTrain.2157

SoulTrain.2157

i have the same problem dude. standing around anywhere looking for dungeons typing LFG for 30 minutes is so boring. i wish that since dungeons are instances they would bring back henches that just stand by the door to the dungeon. dont have many friends to do dungeons with? dont wanna type lfg for a long time? none of ya guildmates wanna do the dungeon with you, or you dont really care about joining a guild? no need to wait and see if my gear is good enough or the fact that im a ranger or any other nonwanted character. well just grab the henches and go and in about 10 seconds im back to having fun again. that would solve every issue i have with this game which is only the waiting time on doing dungeons. everything else about this game i love.

Posted by: spacemayu.4817

spacemayu.4817

so.. like any other dungeon then – gotcha

No.

Fractals are the only ones with pre-imposed “Fractal Levels”. These levels cap the entire group to the person with the lowest level, meaning someone on fractal level 8 would be brought down if one member was say on fractal level 4.

This will create a splinter amongst the players. Players that do not have at least X fractal levels will be rejected from most parties.

Posted by: Kindadrunk.4675

Kindadrunk.4675

gw2lfg.com
Spread the use!

You look like I need another drink..

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

Gonna be even more ridiculous once groups die down for it a bit and you’re LF3M Fractals difficulty 27 or something for hours until you give up.