The real reason for nerfing AoE

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Edenwolf.6328

Edenwolf.6328

I cant believe the need to nerf aoe in this game, there are red rings which are easily visible and a dodge roll mechanic, im sick of the whiners and bad pvpers taking over every pvp game. Anet you said once that you wouldnt comply to the whining, guess that philosophy has gone out the window.

Alistat the White-Guardian, Edenwolf-Thief, Grimtech Jones-Necro Borlis Pass

(edited by Edenwolf.6328)

Posted by: SneakyErvin.3056

SneakyErvin.3056

I dont really have an opinion on this subject, it can be both good and bad. Some Aoe currently hits too hard and is very bugged when it somes to the red circle (meteor shower thingy from elementalists), sometimes the red ring doesnt show properly and you feel you are outside it and the spell still hits you. This could however be fixed by a bug fix. Secondly, what will happen to necro AoE damage, is it where the devs want it, and how would they go about nerfing bleed aoe in general? Maybe it is balanced since it caps at 5 targets and is a condition.

I’m sure whatever they do will work and keep balance or bring more balance, I could be wrong.

However I read that someone here was actually complaining about free world transfers going away. News flash, it wasnt supposed to be free at start even, be glad they gave you 6 months to decide on a server.

Let Valkyries guide me to my destiny.

Posted by: FLFW.3105

FLFW.3105

But we should give Anet some credit i think. To think of ways to make game even worse than it currently is takes some skills , ill give you that.

GuildWars 2 is good game with bad management.

Posted by: Goettel.4389

Goettel.4389

But we should give Anet some credit i think. To think of ways to make game even worse than it currently is takes some skills , ill give you that.

So you’re saying you just paid to troll here ?

Hope you’re getting your money’s worth.

Send an Asura who knows math. Problem solved.

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

There is already a dedicated thread about this concern here : Is AoE actually a problem? – Discussion Thread. Therefore this one is now closed to avoid duplicates.

Thank you for your understanding.