The time of weekly reset for key reward?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zero Tolerance.1539

Zero Tolerance.1539

Q:

Any confirmed information about the time of weekly reset for the BL key reward from low level personal story? Is it same hour every week, or 7 days after last one?

Posted by: Shen Slayer.3058

Shen Slayer.3058

I would like to know too…what’s all the secrets Anet? Whatever happened to communications with the players.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

They may just tie it to the same counter as guild missions. When reset rolls over on Saturday, you can do another key run. Chances are they will not tell us and we’ll all find out from other players this weekend.

Posted by: leftyboy.9358

leftyboy.9358

One key a week. 50% chance of ticket scrap per key. 30 ticket scraps needed for one scientific skin. In over a yr you’ll be a proud owner of one new skin(unless it disappears in that time which probably will). Does the weekly reset date really matter?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

They haven’t said but the easiest way to do it is game wide, not by each account. In that case it’s probably the same time as the guild missions and gold cap reset.

(From the support page about the gold cap)
For the purposes of this limit [the gold cap], a week begins at 12:01 AM UTC each Sunday (5:01 PM PDT/4:01 PM PST Saturday)

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I don’t know, but I am 99% sure it’s the same as guild missions (here it’s sat at 5:00pm pacific time). That was the same time weekly achievements reset as well.