The triforge amulet future

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lucius.2140

Lucius.2140

As you know now theres gonna be ascended amulets. The problem its only a litle similar than the problem that the ascended rings generated, before only exotics rings were crafted, now a exotic craft ring is a step, because they are cheap so a new 80 can get his exotic ring just before to go to fractals (if he didnt before 80).

Same will be with normal exotic amulets, they are cheap so you can use them as a step to ascended, the problem is that theres some crazy difficult to get buy amulets, specially rubi mystic forge amulets and of course the triforge amulet. Im not talking about a 2-4 gold amulet, but one that cost a lot of time and/or money.
Its said that legendary weapons will get better stats after the ascended gear comes to match up, actual mystic armor and weapons can be used to tranfrigurate the skins to actual or, when they are realeased, ascended gear. But triforge and suchs arent worths for the skins, but for the stats, the triforge is difficult to get, so please make some form to make that work worthy, for that i have 2 sugestions: Made current exotic rings anda mulets be ascendable via mysitic forge, or let us exchange (via a npc or panel) the triforge or mystic forge amulets for a same stats ascended amulet, adding some laurels (not all obiusly) to make the change.

Lucius.2140

Forgot to tell i have my triforge like 2 months ago or more and i have used and have fun with him, but it will kill the amulet, and also its like a punishment in my not objective perspective of course lol.

Posted by: Grim.9274

Grim.9274

I remember another post like this and a dev eventually got around to saying “No.”, may want to search for “Triforge”. Who knows if they’ve changed their mind (I doubt it)

Posted by: Lévis.5489

Lévis.5489

All the exotic jewelries are dead. Next is the weapons. Cannot wait to see people crying about their foe fire’s not being on the same step than ascended weapons .

Lucius.2140

Ty Grim. And Lévis even if i wasnt affected the problem is triforge is dead, who will forge a 100 gold worth amulet as a pre- step for his ascended amulet.

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

All the exotic jewelries are dead. Next is the weapons. Cannot wait to see people crying about their foe fire’s not being on the same step than ascended weapons .

the foefire is really just for the skin. They’ll just transmute it onto the better stats anyway. Unlike the accessories which cannot be transmuted (I think)

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

Accessories don’t have skins lol, they aren’t visible.

Exotic jewelry is pretty much dead. It’s easier to get ascended than it is to get exotic.

I spent about 90 gold on my triforge pendant and soon it will be obsolete. It’s sad but it’s something I’ll live with.

Anet make Rev great again.

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Exotic jewelry is pretty much dead. It’s easier to get ascended than it is to get exotic.

And then exotic weapons will die, then exotic armor. Soon nobody will run dungeons for armor because hey doing some spam1-easy dailies and monthlies will give them ascended instead.

I still don’t understand why they didn’t make Ascended gear upgrades of Exotics, all the problems would’ve been solved that way. Keep the game exactly as it is now, then add another layer on top of it.

I hope they won’t “balance” this issue by making Ascended gear cost 1000 laurels a piece…. that’s not the answer either

Lucius.2140

As i wrote in my orignial post weapons and armor count for the skins so dungeons never gonna dies also they are fun, but mystic exotic jewelry that is expensive (until now) and dont have skins (until now) are and gonna die.

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

triforge amulet at 5g is very welcome to me.

Posted by: TRON.1085

TRON.1085

I made a topic about this and called it months ago when fractals first came out. I said this would happen and everyone told me I was talking crap, turns out I was right.

Lucius.2140

The patch included a recipe to upgraded the triforge to a ascended equivalent, thank you arena net .