Theme of legendary weapons

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: supa suop.8026

supa suop.8026

As a title states, I want to ask you guys what theme would you like to see for the remainder of the second set of legendary weapons. you can go it as much or as little detail as you would like. I’m just curious about the ideas you guys ‘n’ gals might have.

I’ll throw in my Idea

For the next legendary dagger I would like it to be gold/pirate themed.

It’s Name: Greed

Appearance: For the blade would be Gold with black running along the center of it, and the blade would be giving off a black mist. One that is similar to Teq dagger but thicker. It would have simple crossguard that is gold with two rubies embedded in either side. the Pommel of the dagger would have a gold skull on it with rubies in each eye socket.

Draw effect: when you draw this weapon there will be an explosion of gold coins.

Arm effect: you will get a black arm effect similar to nevermore’s, but around the wrist area of the players arm there will be gold skulls, similar to the one on the pommel of the dagger, rotating around the wrist.

Footfall effect: with every step you make a little explosions of gold coins.

On critical effect: when you do a critical hit to an enemy a gold skull will fly out of them.

[SoS] PvX Thief,
The world could use more S/x Thief
FIST FLURRY! ORA!!

(edited by supa suop.8026)

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

I don’t have an idea myself, but I seriously wish your idea was a thing

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Posted by: Khailyn.6248

Khailyn.6248

While not my cup of tea personally, I love the general idea. I had an idea for a dagger that i left in another (long lost) thread.

Basically revolving around the idea of sacrificial dagger that had drips of blood rolling down it and leaving blood puddles as you walk. Would have a soft black aura/fog effect around the handle and a red/black aura around the user. The weapon itself would be traditional krytan in look with a blood red groove down the middle of the blade with rubies in the handle with a few gold accents.

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’

Posted by: supa suop.8026

supa suop.8026

While not my cup of tea personally, I love the general idea. I had an idea for a dagger that i left in another (long lost) thread.

Basically revolving around the idea of sacrificial dagger that had drips of blood rolling down it and leaving blood puddles as you walk. Would have a soft black aura/fog effect around the handle and a red/black aura around the user. The weapon itself would be traditional krytan in look with a blood red groove down the middle of the blade with rubies in the handle with a few gold accents.

I like the idea. I also my me wonder why there are not that many blood related weapons, Bloodstones aside.

[SoS] PvX Thief,
The world could use more S/x Thief
FIST FLURRY! ORA!!

Posted by: Khailyn.6248

Khailyn.6248

I wonder what people would think about a Diamond Greatsword, the walking animation could be crystal shards sprouting up and exploding. Crystal Guardian would have made a good candidate for this theme wise.

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’